Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Moved] Left for the Dogs Exalt Rescue
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 308 309
@Doberman
Yes!!! please send CR. Sorry it might take me another couple of days to accept but I will try my best!
@Doberman
Yes!!! please send CR. Sorry it might take me another couple of days to accept but I will try my best!

~Your Ticket To Our uTeapartyu~ ---->
jIzvU.jpg

~Welcome~
@doberman
"Doyle" please!
@doberman
"Doyle" please!
@Doberman
May I be removed from the pinglist please? ^^
@Doberman
May I be removed from the pinglist please? ^^
earthshieldr.png
@FrostedRose I don't send CRs :) you send one when you're ready.

@BluemoonHawk sure, send a CR.

@Talismarr okay
@FrostedRose I don't send CRs :) you send one when you're ready.

@BluemoonHawk sure, send a CR.

@Talismarr okay
9F2wazX.png
@doberman
Okay I'll send later
@doberman
Okay I'll send later
@Doberman

Due to the fact that I'm cleaning out my lair, can you take Prince back? I'll send a CR, sorry!
@Doberman

Due to the fact that I'm cleaning out my lair, can you take Prince back? I'll send a CR, sorry!
@Doberman

May I please be added to the ping list? Thanks!
@Doberman

May I please be added to the ping list? Thanks!
Krista
r5CjlMV.gif
@JackSlap that's fine.

@krisrissy sure!
@JackSlap that's fine.

@krisrissy sure!
9F2wazX.png
Bump
Bump
9F2wazX.png
@Doberman "Mel" is doing well. Now named Ramesses, he has settled into the clan and is training to become a strong warrior. Grateful that the warrior clan has taken him in he wants to do his part and help hunt for food. While settling in he was also given a new look by the clan's Arcanist to suit his new name [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22565695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225657/22565695_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Doberman

"Mel" is doing well. Now named Ramesses, he has settled into the clan and is training to become a strong warrior. Grateful that the warrior clan has taken him in he wants to do his part and help hunt for food. While settling in he was also given a new look by the clan's Arcanist to suit his new name

22565695_350.png
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 308 309