Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Delivery dragon breeds?
1 2 3
@Tinkertal
You have inspired me greatly. I might actually have to write that story that's been bugging me. >
@Tinkertal
You have inspired me greatly. I might actually have to write that story that's been bugging me. >
fZVmdhk.png
They don't have the attributes to be of the same breed, if you look at their horns. My guess is that their past might be explained in the Adventure mode if there are quests and such, but for now my guess is simply that they had to be distinguishable from normal breeds by more than just color. Interesting question though.
They don't have the attributes to be of the same breed, if you look at their horns. My guess is that their past might be explained in the Adventure mode if there are quests and such, but for now my guess is simply that they had to be distinguishable from normal breeds by more than just color. Interesting question though.
@Finnley
Yeah, the fact they all have different horn styles is a little annoying to have species description.
It's still fun to think that they're a 12th species though.
@Finnley
Yeah, the fact they all have different horn styles is a little annoying to have species description.
It's still fun to think that they're a 12th species though.
JMMULK0.png
If my memory doesn't fail me, I remember reading somewhere that pearl was a "concept" dragon that then was added fluff to make a tundra (something noticeable by her ears, horns and tail end).

From Spitfire horns I would assume he's some sort of WC mix, while Edgar totally looks like a Spiral one :/
If my memory doesn't fail me, I remember reading somewhere that pearl was a "concept" dragon that then was added fluff to make a tundra (something noticeable by her ears, horns and tail end).

From Spitfire horns I would assume he's some sort of WC mix, while Edgar totally looks like a Spiral one :/
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2013-10-11 07:00:11"][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/1/spitfirep.png[/img] Spitfire [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/1/pearlp.png[/img] Pearl [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/1/edgarp.png[/img] Edgar[/quote] To me they all look like the same breed, but I have no idea what breed it might be...
DragonSage wrote on 2013-10-11 07:00:11:
spitfirep.png
Spitfire

pearlp.png
Pearl

edgarp.png
Edgar

To me they all look like the same breed, but I have no idea what breed it might be...
They seem way too different to be of the same breed. ^^; Spitfire has three sets of horns and no ears, Pearl has "webbed" cheek ruffles and upright ears, and Edgar has one set of horns, tilting back instead of up, like his ears.
I'm with the whole "special NPC" idea. They're unique, like the gods. Maybe they're demigods? :P
We can only speculate. I also hope they get background stories in something like Adventure. :D
They seem way too different to be of the same breed. ^^; Spitfire has three sets of horns and no ears, Pearl has "webbed" cheek ruffles and upright ears, and Edgar has one set of horns, tilting back instead of up, like his ears.
I'm with the whole "special NPC" idea. They're unique, like the gods. Maybe they're demigods? :P
We can only speculate. I also hope they get background stories in something like Adventure. :D
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
1 2 3