Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I dont kno what I wanna b when i grow up
1 2
@Nineteen

elaborate

@Nineteen

elaborate

gM1MTf9.png
dude I know that feel ; o; I'm starting my first semester of college in the fall but i'm so lost
dude I know that feel ; o; I'm starting my first semester of college in the fall but i'm so lost
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
I'm currently working towards my bach. degree in Biochemistry. It's awful, hard, and you barely have time to do anything.

I have an etsy shop, and I'm a youtuber. Literally, the degree you get can be useless or useful depending on how you plan to use it.
I'm currently working towards my bach. degree in Biochemistry. It's awful, hard, and you barely have time to do anything.

I have an etsy shop, and I'm a youtuber. Literally, the degree you get can be useless or useful depending on how you plan to use it.
bf186c0e838e111e110b566de298aa61b144f044.png
And by plan I mean, thin about different types of jobs that ca be tied down to your degree. Like working for a design company Sometimes some compinies need artists to design logos, or even business card!

Don't worry honestly, you'll meet friends and people along the way that will open doors for you.
And by plan I mean, thin about different types of jobs that ca be tied down to your degree. Like working for a design company Sometimes some compinies need artists to design logos, or even business card!

Don't worry honestly, you'll meet friends and people along the way that will open doors for you.
bf186c0e838e111e110b566de298aa61b144f044.png
I feel you so hard, im 20 and only like 2/3 of the way through a general associates degree after chemistry classes kicked my butt super hard and i have no idea what im gonna do after. Honestly id probably be pretty happy just getting a job at a pet store and looking after all the animals(especially the fish! I love fish) but idk how well that'd pay and all and i /still/ need to get my drivers license first because yay crippling anxiety!

But also i wanna tell you not to worry too much, because degrees can be important, or they can have nothing to do with where you end up, or it might come down to the classes you take. My mom studied animal behavior in college but now she's a chemist because she took classes that apply to that so they hired her despite not majoring in chemistry.
I feel you so hard, im 20 and only like 2/3 of the way through a general associates degree after chemistry classes kicked my butt super hard and i have no idea what im gonna do after. Honestly id probably be pretty happy just getting a job at a pet store and looking after all the animals(especially the fish! I love fish) but idk how well that'd pay and all and i /still/ need to get my drivers license first because yay crippling anxiety!

But also i wanna tell you not to worry too much, because degrees can be important, or they can have nothing to do with where you end up, or it might come down to the classes you take. My mom studied animal behavior in college but now she's a chemist because she took classes that apply to that so they hired her despite not majoring in chemistry.
*offers pats*
*offers pats*
8vfZ9uw.png
I used to have the same problem, but then I realized it wasn't that I didn't know what I wanted to do. It was just that I wanted to do a lot of things!

So Imma do it. I want to eventually be some sort of permacultural farmer or whatever with a focus on environmental issues, but first I'm going to try being a musician, a comic book writer and maybe a few other things as I stumble upon them. Right now I'm a fastfood chef/salesman/entertainer/actor, I guess, which is interesting enough. We're only 22 y/o for cryin' loud, we've of plenty of years to fill as we so wish ;)
I used to have the same problem, but then I realized it wasn't that I didn't know what I wanted to do. It was just that I wanted to do a lot of things!

So Imma do it. I want to eventually be some sort of permacultural farmer or whatever with a focus on environmental issues, but first I'm going to try being a musician, a comic book writer and maybe a few other things as I stumble upon them. Right now I'm a fastfood chef/salesman/entertainer/actor, I guess, which is interesting enough. We're only 22 y/o for cryin' loud, we've of plenty of years to fill as we so wish ;)
@owlskitty

lmao i feel you. i had to skip college because i didn't have money, but i recently found a job as a search engine evaluator. it's not a dream job or anything, but it's pretty great as far as jobs go. i'm hoping i can stick with it long-term, sitting around managing google searches is preferrable to... pretty much anything else imo.
@owlskitty

lmao i feel you. i had to skip college because i didn't have money, but i recently found a job as a search engine evaluator. it's not a dream job or anything, but it's pretty great as far as jobs go. i'm hoping i can stick with it long-term, sitting around managing google searches is preferrable to... pretty much anything else imo.
Uh i would be concerned
Uh i would be concerned
1 2