Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Sprites Challenge:P4-Earth Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Edra Wow, you seem to be making great progress with your sprite hunt! ^_^ I'm making slow progress towards my own light sprite hunt, but at least my gems & treasure are going in the right direction, which is up. LOL
@Edra Wow, you seem to be making great progress with your sprite hunt! ^_^ I'm making slow progress towards my own light sprite hunt, but at least my gems & treasure are going in the right direction, which is up. LOL
Thank you @QyetLady ^^

Ah, that's great for you :D

Ha ha, yeah, it's always better when our treasures and gems gain is up and not down XD
Thank you @QyetLady ^^

Ah, that's great for you :D

Ha ha, yeah, it's always better when our treasures and gems gain is up and not down XD
Update of the day

Here's the usual "After Rollover report" XD
I've got 168 gems, putting my total to 643, I'm already almost at 1/3 of the price of the Shadow Sprite, good :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady
Update of the day

Here's the usual "After Rollover report" XD
I've got 168 gems, putting my total to 643, I'm already almost at 1/3 of the price of the Shadow Sprite, good :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady
@Edra
You're good at getting gems! How do you do it? Selling things?
@Edra
You're good at getting gems! How do you do it? Selling things?
H9klr6C.pngtumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png
Thank you @Wolcan ^^

Yeah : I sell food, coli familiars like the new ones, as well as the current festival apparel and familiar and I also try to sell the chests I got :D

I'm also thinking that maybe I'll try to open an art shop later ^^

And once I've expanded my lair, I think I'll buy gems with the treasures I'll get, it should help me quite a bit ^^
Thank you @Wolcan ^^

Yeah : I sell food, coli familiars like the new ones, as well as the current festival apparel and familiar and I also try to sell the chests I got :D

I'm also thinking that maybe I'll try to open an art shop later ^^

And once I've expanded my lair, I think I'll buy gems with the treasures I'll get, it should help me quite a bit ^^
@Edra
Thanks! You must grind like mad in the coli... I admire you, I can't last 1 hour doing it. x)
@Edra
Thanks! You must grind like mad in the coli... I admire you, I can't last 1 hour doing it. x)
H9klr6C.pngtumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png
You're welcome @Wolcan ^^

Ha ha, yeah, I grind a lot, at least enough for me to fill a minimum of 7 to 9 pages of my activity tab in the AH XD

Ah, 1 hour is already not bad at all ^^

I think I'll leave a bit the Arena and go to the Harpy's Roost to try to get the Rocs and to change a bit the scenery :D
You're welcome @Wolcan ^^

Ha ha, yeah, I grind a lot, at least enough for me to fill a minimum of 7 to 9 pages of my activity tab in the AH XD

Ah, 1 hour is already not bad at all ^^

I think I'll leave a bit the Arena and go to the Harpy's Roost to try to get the Rocs and to change a bit the scenery :D
Update of the day

That was a really good day :D

I've got 833 gems, putting my total to 1476 thanks in big part to the sale of a boss familiar :D

I'm already almost halfway the price of the Shadow Sprite :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady
Update of the day

That was a really good day :D

I've got 833 gems, putting my total to 1476 thanks in big part to the sale of a boss familiar :D

I'm already almost halfway the price of the Shadow Sprite :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady
Update of the day

Here's the usual report of the day ^^

I've got 218 gems, putting my total to 1694 :D

I've reached the halfway for the Shadow Sprite :D

But I think I'm already starting to feel the coli burn XD

The saving for my next lair expansion is doing well too, I'm almost at 800k ^^
But it'll cost 975, so I still have to save a bit more than 200k XD

I would have prefered using that pile of treasure to buy gems XD

Oh well, once I'm done with that expansion, I should be able to do it, I hope ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady
Update of the day

Here's the usual report of the day ^^

I've got 218 gems, putting my total to 1694 :D

I've reached the halfway for the Shadow Sprite :D

But I think I'm already starting to feel the coli burn XD

The saving for my next lair expansion is doing well too, I'm almost at 800k ^^
But it'll cost 975, so I still have to save a bit more than 200k XD

I would have prefered using that pile of treasure to buy gems XD

Oh well, once I'm done with that expansion, I should be able to do it, I hope ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady
Update of the day

All right, I've got 328 gems, putting my amount to 2022, I'm already at the 2/3 of the Shadow Sprite's price :D

It's not bad at all I think ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady
Update of the day

All right, I've got 328 gems, putting my amount to 2022, I'm already at the 2/3 of the Shadow Sprite's price :D

It's not bad at all I think ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14