Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [W] Custom Skin - F Imp
So recently I drew a picture of a dream dragon and I want a custom skin to be made for her. I have a couple of pictures that show this but I would like to see if anyone could do this. the drawing is not completed due to complexity but I would be happy to discuss it with anyone who is interested! :D

2n0v53d.png
So recently I drew a picture of a dream dragon and I want a custom skin to be made for her. I have a couple of pictures that show this but I would like to see if anyone could do this. the drawing is not completed due to complexity but I would be happy to discuss it with anyone who is interested! :D

2n0v53d.png
JOUhWcs.png
bump
bump
@Ninenko I could possibly do something! I have a skin/accent shop in my sig, and all I ask for in customs is the blueprint and 300 gems!
@Ninenko I could possibly do something! I have a skin/accent shop in my sig, and all I ask for in customs is the blueprint and 300 gems!
LWDw43p.png
@WhateverTrash

Thank you! I've been waiting until I could find someone to do this for me. I should have them both very soon as I can FINALLY put more money on my card X3
@WhateverTrash

Thank you! I've been waiting until I could find someone to do this for me. I should have them both very soon as I can FINALLY put more money on my card X3
JOUhWcs.png
@Ninenko Ah, it's no problem really! ;w; Once you have the gems and blueprint, just send me a PM with the items and any extra specifications on what you want for your skin~ (and maybe a link back to this thread or something; I am very forgetful on image saving)
@Ninenko Ah, it's no problem really! ;w; Once you have the gems and blueprint, just send me a PM with the items and any extra specifications on what you want for your skin~ (and maybe a link back to this thread or something; I am very forgetful on image saving)
LWDw43p.png