Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R]TG White/Ice + Blood gem Imp -closed-
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24
@JTango
@nanairo
@Lunadora
@Kitiaros
I just realised that Kuura had finished her cooldown! >.<
I should be able to get gembond today or tomorrow, but shimmer is probably impossible due to the fact that the gems worth is now much higher. Sorry, but would you all like to breed them as they are (Kuura -TG Pyry - Tiger/-/Gembond)? If you do not like the fact that there's a chance of DG, you can always wait for the next breeding cycle. You can get two rollovers, btw. Sorry! >.<

Edit: Also, could you guys vote for Eyespots or Shimmer for the boy? Thanks

nanairo, is it possible to get the payment in as soon as possible? It's just enough for me to get another gembond scroll, and I know someone who sells scrolls at full discount. (50k is okay too, I can grind the fairegrounds and get enough by tmr lastest).
@JTango
@nanairo
@Lunadora
@Kitiaros
I just realised that Kuura had finished her cooldown! >.<
I should be able to get gembond today or tomorrow, but shimmer is probably impossible due to the fact that the gems worth is now much higher. Sorry, but would you all like to breed them as they are (Kuura -TG Pyry - Tiger/-/Gembond)? If you do not like the fact that there's a chance of DG, you can always wait for the next breeding cycle. You can get two rollovers, btw. Sorry! >.<

Edit: Also, could you guys vote for Eyespots or Shimmer for the boy? Thanks

nanairo, is it possible to get the payment in as soon as possible? It's just enough for me to get another gembond scroll, and I know someone who sells scrolls at full discount. (50k is okay too, I can grind the fairegrounds and get enough by tmr lastest).
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@SuzukiAyako I'll have money by morning server time, I can send you 50k at the very least :D I'll send you when i get it!

And idk about the others, but i'd rather have them both TG :o but if everyone wants to breed em anyway, i won't mind c:
Eyespot in those colors would look lovely, i think! also much cheaper :D
@SuzukiAyako I'll have money by morning server time, I can send you 50k at the very least :D I'll send you when i get it!

And idk about the others, but i'd rather have them both TG :o but if everyone wants to breed em anyway, i won't mind c:
Eyespot in those colors would look lovely, i think! also much cheaper :D
Dragons for sale | Accents
@nanairo Alright, thanks! :)

Eyespots 1
Shimmer 0
@nanairo Alright, thanks! :)

Eyespots 1
Shimmer 0
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
Bump
Bump
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
@Suzukiayako
I say we wait until you've got them optimal. And I vote... SHIMMER!!
@Suzukiayako
I say we wait until you've got them optimal. And I vote... SHIMMER!!
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@Kitiaros Okay, noted :)

Shimmer 1
Eyespots 1
@Kitiaros Okay, noted :)

Shimmer 1
Eyespots 1
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
@SuzukiAyako Shimmer has my vote! I understand if you can't guarantee a third gene. Times are tough lol
@SuzukiAyako Shimmer has my vote! I understand if you can't guarantee a third gene. Times are tough lol
ForumSig_zps93c714d3.png
@SuzukiAyako
I vote for shimmer. As JTango said, times are though. And I'd rather give up on the gembond than on the shimmer.
@SuzukiAyako
I vote for shimmer. As JTango said, times are though. And I'd rather give up on the gembond than on the shimmer.
@JTango
@Lunadora
Shimmer wims xD I'm aiming for gembond right now as I'm sticking to the theme of this pair, Bloody Frost. Btw, Shimmer is on the ah for 280k ._.
@JTango
@Lunadora
Shimmer wims xD I'm aiming for gembond right now as I'm sticking to the theme of this pair, Bloody Frost. Btw, Shimmer is on the ah for 280k ._.
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24