Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout - [MOVED]
1 2
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED!
Please refer to the following link for my updated sales thread
--> http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1859703
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED!
Please refer to the following link for my updated sales thread
--> http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1859703
@Feudalserenity

How much for bog foot?
@Feudalserenity

How much for bog foot?
Laurel%20for%20lackingsanity_zps2rcw5alo.png

QmlGS5S.png[/url
@lackingsanity

If I were selling Bogfoot on the Auction House, I would likely price him between 15kt and 20kt. That said, I'm not selling for profit as much as I am to clear out my Lair. I'm mostly relying on the honor system, and asking for only as much money as people are willing to give, or for the amount they would personally value the dragon at.

Any price 8kt or higher is acceptable :)
8kt is the minimum because that is easily attainable via some Coli level grinding and then exalting, but I would prefer to see these dragons finding a home in others' Lairs.

~Missy
@lackingsanity

If I were selling Bogfoot on the Auction House, I would likely price him between 15kt and 20kt. That said, I'm not selling for profit as much as I am to clear out my Lair. I'm mostly relying on the honor system, and asking for only as much money as people are willing to give, or for the amount they would personally value the dragon at.

Any price 8kt or higher is acceptable :)
8kt is the minimum because that is easily attainable via some Coli level grinding and then exalting, but I would prefer to see these dragons finding a home in others' Lairs.

~Missy
@Feudalserenity
Could you hold oblivion and styx for a day or two for me?
I can set up a CR so that I can accept it as soon as I have space!
@Feudalserenity
Could you hold oblivion and styx for a day or two for me?
I can set up a CR so that I can accept it as soon as I have space!
All dragons after Moren on page 2 of my lair are for sale!
Check my bio for more info!
jA0Unwf.gif
@Dergs Absolutely! Thank you for letting me know, and I shall hang onto them for you c:
Just a note: They are related, Oblivion being Styx's uncle, and cannot breed together. If that changes your mind about one, or both, feel free to let me know! Didn't want you to potentially pay for a breeding pair you couldn't breed :)

~Missy
@Dergs Absolutely! Thank you for letting me know, and I shall hang onto them for you c:
Just a note: They are related, Oblivion being Styx's uncle, and cannot breed together. If that changes your mind about one, or both, feel free to let me know! Didn't want you to potentially pay for a breeding pair you couldn't breed :)

~Missy
@Feudalserenity
I had wanted them as a pair but they are just so pretty I'll take them anyway!
I still dont have lair space but I'll set up the CR
@Feudalserenity
I had wanted them as a pair but they are just so pretty I'll take them anyway!
I still dont have lair space but I'll set up the CR
All dragons after Moren on page 2 of my lair are for sale!
Check my bio for more info!
jA0Unwf.gif
@Feudalserenity
How much for Naga?
@Feudalserenity
How much for Naga?
UwUnl7O.png
home
@ShatteringIce

Naga is one of the dragons I had to reaaally convince myself to let go; she's so pretty! One of the best uses of Thylacine I've seen~

With that in mind, if I were selling her on the AH, I would price her anywhere from 15kt to 22kt.

BUT, I encourage people to buy my dragons based on their own perception of the dragons' worth, and anything higher than 8kt is acceptable in the end :)

~Missy
@ShatteringIce

Naga is one of the dragons I had to reaaally convince myself to let go; she's so pretty! One of the best uses of Thylacine I've seen~

With that in mind, if I were selling her on the AH, I would price her anywhere from 15kt to 22kt.

BUT, I encourage people to buy my dragons based on their own perception of the dragons' worth, and anything higher than 8kt is acceptable in the end :)

~Missy
@Feudalserenity
How much for both Ruby and Pharaoh?
@Feudalserenity
How much for both Ruby and Pharaoh?
+2hrs FR time
@ErzaScarIet

Were I to place them in the AH, I think I would price each at about 20kt! That said, they are not on the AH because my original goal for this particular thread was space, rather than profit.

I only ask for an 8kt minimum for each (16kt for the both of them). If you're feeling generous, feel free to fund my inevitable Wavecrest Saturnalia spending spree by paying more, but I will absolutely not require it.

Beyond the 8kt minimum, I believe in the honor system and letting people pay what they feel their purchases are worth :) If you wish to buy them both, set up a CR and I'll check on it ASAP.

~Missy
@ErzaScarIet

Were I to place them in the AH, I think I would price each at about 20kt! That said, they are not on the AH because my original goal for this particular thread was space, rather than profit.

I only ask for an 8kt minimum for each (16kt for the both of them). If you're feeling generous, feel free to fund my inevitable Wavecrest Saturnalia spending spree by paying more, but I will absolutely not require it.

Beyond the 8kt minimum, I believe in the honor system and letting people pay what they feel their purchases are worth :) If you wish to buy them both, set up a CR and I'll check on it ASAP.

~Missy
1 2