Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Derg Challenge] Cry Over Scry!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]Ah yes, time for a terribly hard challenge for those with time to kill. Lots of time. Here are the steps to victory! 1.) Stroll to the library 2.) Go to the Scrying Workshop 3.) Close your eyes and cross those talons! 4.) To into the Predict Morphology section! 5.) Close those eyes from 5 more seconds... 6.) Open them and puzzle over the dragon you must now achieve! It could be shockingly perfect for a random child... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=30&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=3&tert=22&elem=5&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png[/img] [i]Lightning/Pearlcatcher/Female Steel/Aqua/Splash Speckle/Eye Spots/Stained[/i] Perhaps IMPOSSIBLE to achieve... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=64&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=15&elem=9&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] [i]Arcane/Wildclaw/Female Pink/Coral/Lavender Petals/Shimmer/Glimmer[/i] Or just plain fugly. Ew... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=32&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=8&tert=42&elem=11&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] [i]Fire/Imperial/Male Pink/Jade/Lemon Poison/Facet/Crackle[/i] 7.) Sigh aggressively as you now release you brought this terrible fate upon yourself, and begin the challenge! 8.) TO VICTORY! There are some rules! 1.) Do NOT re-scry UNLESS YOU HAVE THAT EXACT DRAGON. ELEMENT AND ALL! 2.) Do NOT change ANY PART OF THE DRAGON YOU GET! 3.) Do NOT lie and already own the dragon you need to get! 4.) You MAY scry a hatchling into a dragon, OR a dragon into a hatchling! 5.) PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE! :0 I WANNA SEE VICTORIOUS LITTLE CHILDREN! 6.) You MAY do whatever you want with the hatchling when the challenge is done- but if it caused you a lot of pain and suffering, I recommend keeping it as a "HA KYRIASHI IN YOUR FACE" kind of victory shrine! 7.) You MAY either BREED, BUY, OR GENE THIS DRAGON TO ACHIEVE VICTORY! After the first person wins this challenge, I will put up buttons and badges for your tremendous achievement! Winners of the Cry Over Scry Challenge: [i]none yet :0[/i][/center]
Ah yes, time for a terribly hard challenge for those with time to kill. Lots of time.

Here are the steps to victory!
1.) Stroll to the library
2.) Go to the Scrying Workshop
3.) Close your eyes and cross those talons!
4.) To into the Predict Morphology section!
5.) Close those eyes from 5 more seconds...
6.) Open them and puzzle over the dragon you must now achieve!

It could be shockingly perfect for a random child...

dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=30&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=3&tert=22&elem=5&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png
Lightning/Pearlcatcher/Female
Steel/Aqua/Splash
Speckle/Eye Spots/Stained

Perhaps IMPOSSIBLE to achieve...

dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=64&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=15&elem=9&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
Arcane/Wildclaw/Female
Pink/Coral/Lavender
Petals/Shimmer/Glimmer

Or just plain fugly. Ew...

dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=32&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=8&tert=42&elem=11&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png
Fire/Imperial/Male
Pink/Jade/Lemon
Poison/Facet/Crackle

7.) Sigh aggressively as you now release you brought this terrible fate upon yourself, and begin the challenge!
8.) TO VICTORY!

There are some rules!

1.) Do NOT re-scry UNLESS YOU HAVE THAT EXACT DRAGON. ELEMENT AND ALL!
2.) Do NOT change ANY PART OF THE DRAGON YOU GET!
3.) Do NOT lie and already own the dragon you need to get!
4.) You MAY scry a hatchling into a dragon, OR a dragon into a hatchling!
5.) PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE! :0 I WANNA SEE VICTORIOUS LITTLE CHILDREN!
6.) You MAY do whatever you want with the hatchling when the challenge is done- but if it caused you a lot of pain and suffering, I recommend keeping it as a "HA KYRIASHI IN YOUR FACE" kind of victory shrine!
7.) You MAY either BREED, BUY, OR GENE THIS DRAGON TO ACHIEVE VICTORY!

After the first person wins this challenge, I will put up buttons and badges for your tremendous achievement!

Winners of the Cry Over Scry Challenge: none yet :0
@Kyriashi This sounds like I'd cry myself to sleep over it. I'd do it, but I'm super poor. Good luck, hon!
@Kyriashi This sounds like I'd cry myself to sleep over it. I'd do it, but I'm super poor. Good luck, hon!
I wanna try this since I hate myself enough already
I wanna try this since I hate myself enough already
jt3PpxV.png
@AshenFall (pinging myself so I can come back and edit later) Ooh I'm definitely going to try this, going to find my randomized derg now: [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=63&wing=4&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=4&secg=12&tert=2&elem=9&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img] Carmine/Platinum/White Speckle/Toxin/Circuit[/center] [br] Ooh actually looks pretty interesting.
@AshenFall (pinging myself so I can come back and edit later)

Ooh I'm definitely going to try this, going to find my randomized derg now:
dragonpic2.php?body=63&wing=4&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=4&secg=12&tert=2&elem=9&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png

Carmine/Platinum/White
Speckle/Toxin/Circuit

Ooh actually looks pretty interesting.
Well, I guess I am also doing this now. My random derg has stained and I cri. I do not need another gem gene to buy.
Well, I guess I am also doing this now. My random derg has stained and I cri. I do not need another gem gene to buy.
FR +3
Ugh, I really want to do this >.>

EDIT: To lazy to post a picture but he's so cute!

Male Pearlcatcher
Wind
Slate Cherub
Sand Paint
Coal Thylacine

Pretty earthy bab :O
Ugh, I really want to do this >.>

EDIT: To lazy to post a picture but he's so cute!

Male Pearlcatcher
Wind
Slate Cherub
Sand Paint
Coal Thylacine

Pretty earthy bab :O
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
[img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=60&style=7&gender=0&ages=0&prig=11&secg=10&tert=62&elem=2&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] Obsidian/Blood/Red O_O Spiral male x3
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=60&style=7&gender=0&ages=0&prig=11&secg=10&tert=62&elem=2&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

Obsidian/Blood/Red O_O
Spiral male x3
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Oh god, I really shouldn't, but I love breeding challenges... Maybe as a reward if I manage to buy Hex today. Edit: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=21&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=13&tert=48&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] Not bad?? I expected to be either crying or thanking the Lightweaver, but... eh. Boring. Seems like a waste of butterfly, honestly, but I've made a commitment. Someone should make banners for participants! I want one in my signature. Sadly I don't have photoshop so I can't really do it myself.
Oh god, I really shouldn't, but I love breeding challenges...
Maybe as a reward if I manage to buy Hex today.

Edit:
dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=21&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=13&tert=48&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
Not bad?? I expected to be either crying or thanking the Lightweaver, but... eh. Boring. Seems like a waste of butterfly, honestly, but I've made a commitment.

Someone should make banners for participants! I want one in my signature. Sadly I don't have photoshop so I can't really do it myself.
oh my gosh oh my gosh Why is this the [i]ONE TIME [/i]I get an amazing random scry? ;A; [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=11&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=1&tert=27&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] The scrying workshop is usually so cruel to me giving me piles upon piles of uglies but this girl is [i]gorgeous.[/i] White/Midnight/Azure Poison/Shimmer/Spines I was just gonna go look see what it gave me for the fun of it and not actually do the challenge but now I feel like I [i]have[/i] to ;A; Edit: @CosyAlligator so I don't lose this ^-^
oh my gosh oh my gosh

Why is this the ONE TIME I get an amazing random scry? ;A;

dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=11&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=1&tert=27&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

The scrying workshop is usually so cruel to me giving me piles upon piles of uglies but this girl is gorgeous.

White/Midnight/Azure
Poison/Shimmer/Spines

I was just gonna go look see what it gave me for the fun of it and not actually do the challenge but now I feel like I have to ;A;

Edit: @CosyAlligator so I don't lose this ^-^
qO3o9mR.pngXRLXA9U.pngT2nbrk6.pngk1sRRDt.pngtp1eAiM.pngsP61dTC.png5Pvzltj.pngTkQY47D.pngkIO8qd8.png7GFlGJN.pnggBtThqO.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Kyriashi Holy cow, this is hideous... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=41&wing=30&style=7&gender=0&ages=0&prig=11&secg=3&tert=49&elem=1&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=41&wing=30&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=3&tert=49&elem=1&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] *Crying*
@Kyriashi

Holy cow, this is hideous...
dragonpic2.php?body=41&wing=30&style=7&gender=0&ages=0&prig=11&secg=3&tert=49&elem=1&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=41&wing=30&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=3&tert=49&elem=1&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png

*Crying*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7