Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Familiar Bonding Bug Pt. 2
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34
Companion emerald webwing:
Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again though.
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 57 )

Loyal red-footed akirbeak:
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 57 )
Companion emerald webwing:

Loyal red-footed akirbeak:

Loyal Deaths-Head Stag

Loyal Deaths-Head Stag
Live Long And Prosper, Always Live, Highlander. Grow Stronger. Fight Another Day.
I'm getting different errors so far. So I'll add in what I've got.

Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction )

Who was affected? These:

Speedy x 1 (Times receiving the error before it worked) Level: Companion
Mock Firebird x 1 Level: Inquisitive
Lightning Sprite x 1 Level: Companion

Then I got this error.

Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )

Who was affected? These:

Dryad x 5 (gave up after the 5th error) Level: Companion
Death's Head Stag: x 5 (also gave up) Level: Companion
Black Dwarf Unicorn x 1 Level: Companion
Hedgehog x 1 Level: Wary
Wildwood Owl x 1 Level: Companion
Strangler x 1 Level: Companion
Stonewatch Harpy x 1 Level: Companion

Then started getting this error:

Those affected:

Blooming Strangler x 5 (gave up once I hit the 5th error) Level: Companion

Edit: Added in the levels.
I'm getting different errors so far. So I'll add in what I've got.

Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction )

Who was affected? These:

Speedy x 1 (Times receiving the error before it worked) Level: Companion
Mock Firebird x 1 Level: Inquisitive
Lightning Sprite x 1 Level: Companion

Then I got this error.

Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )

Who was affected? These:

Dryad x 5 (gave up after the 5th error) Level: Companion
Death's Head Stag: x 5 (also gave up) Level: Companion
Black Dwarf Unicorn x 1 Level: Companion
Hedgehog x 1 Level: Wary
Wildwood Owl x 1 Level: Companion
Strangler x 1 Level: Companion
Stonewatch Harpy x 1 Level: Companion

Then started getting this error:

Those affected:

Blooming Strangler x 5 (gave up once I hit the 5th error) Level: Companion

Edit: Added in the levels.
Play Pokemon X/Y? Wanna swap FCs? PM me with yours so I can add back!
FC: 0963-0508-5009

Fire Safari with:
Charmeleon Magmar Braixen

Relaxed Luna Mith
Relaxed Autumn Dryad
Relaxed Emerald Webwing
Relaxed Wildwood Owl

Relaxed Luna Mith
Relaxed Autumn Dryad
Relaxed Emerald Webwing
Relaxed Wildwood Owl
I've stumbled upon this with a few, but I only knew to post here with the most recent...

Blooming Strangler - Loyal - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction)" AND "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 57 )"

Amaranth Moth - Companion, though about to upgrade to Loyal - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )"

Emerald Webwing - Inquisitive - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )"

Cumulus Seal - Relaxed - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )"

Strangler - Loyal - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )" AND "Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 55 )"

Wildwood Owl - Loyal - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )"

Bamboo Phytocat - Inquisitive - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 57 )"
I've stumbled upon this with a few, but I only knew to post here with the most recent...

Blooming Strangler - Loyal - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction)" AND "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 57 )"

Amaranth Moth - Companion, though about to upgrade to Loyal - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )"

Emerald Webwing - Inquisitive - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )"

Cumulus Seal - Relaxed - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )"

Strangler - Loyal - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )" AND "Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 55 )"

Wildwood Owl - Loyal - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )"

Bamboo Phytocat - Inquisitive - "Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 57 )"
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 56 )

Amaranth Moth
Companion

second try - error: transaction 57
third try - ok
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 56 )

Amaranth Moth
Companion

second try - error: transaction 57
third try - ok
#1[img]http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac134/holyROO/error_zps033fde07.png[/img] #2 [img]http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac134/holyROO/error2_zps46d9f179.png[/img] Received both with Leafy Moth. Leveling from Wary into next level. Finally received the benefits on the third time. Received the first error with Autumn Dryad. Inquisitive Level. Received benefit on second try. Received first error twice and second error once with Amaranth Moth. Wary Level. Received benefit on fourth try. Received first error with Hippogriff. Level Tolerant. Received benefit on second try. I'd also like to mention that the errors for the four familiars above were given while bonding on the same dragon. Went through the process of changing the familiars until all the ones in my hoard were bonded to. All following errors with different dragons. Received the second error with Death's-Head Stag. Level Companion. Received benefit on second try. Received both errors with Luna Mith. Level Companion. Received benefit on third try. Received first error five times and second error twice with Wildwood Owl. Level Relaxed. Didn't receive the benefit before moving on.. Numbers went from 55 to 57.. Not sure when they changed to be exact though..
#1error_zps033fde07.png
error2_zps46d9f179.png
Received both with Leafy Moth. Leveling from Wary into next level. Finally received the benefits on the third time.

Received the first error with Autumn Dryad. Inquisitive Level. Received benefit on second try.

Received first error twice and second error once with Amaranth Moth. Wary Level. Received benefit on fourth try.

Received first error with Hippogriff. Level Tolerant. Received benefit on second try.

I'd also like to mention that the errors for the four familiars above were given while bonding on the same dragon. Went through the process of changing the familiars until all the ones in my hoard were bonded to. All following errors with different dragons.

Received the second error with Death's-Head Stag. Level Companion. Received benefit on second try.

Received both errors with Luna Mith. Level Companion. Received benefit on third try.

Received first error five times and second error twice with Wildwood Owl. Level Relaxed. Didn't receive the benefit before moving on..

Numbers went from 55 to 57.. Not sure when they changed to be exact though..
2fee4d8473.png
ERROR:

FOR:
Maned Rasa - Relaxed
Light Sprite - Loyal
Leafy Moth - Inquisitive (x5 errors)
Strangler - Loyal (x2 errors)
Autumn Dryad - Companion

ERROR:
Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 55

FOR:
Amaranth Moth - Loyal (x6 errors)
ERROR:

FOR:
Maned Rasa - Relaxed
Light Sprite - Loyal
Leafy Moth - Inquisitive (x5 errors)
Strangler - Loyal (x2 errors)
Autumn Dryad - Companion

ERROR:
Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 55

FOR:
Amaranth Moth - Loyal (x6 errors)
Loyal Sakura Owl (1 error):

Companion Dryad (3 errors, same coding):

Loyal Blooming Strangler (1 error):
Loyal Sakura Owl (1 error):

Companion Dryad (3 errors, same coding):

Loyal Blooming Strangler (1 error):
Loyal Death's-Head Stag
Loyal Death's-Head Stag
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34