Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | »>.Launchy Lines.<« Art/Banners/etc.
1 2
@Launchycat

i would like a commission if you could?

This is what i was thinking of wanting:

Human woman (has a whip possibly?) sitting on a throne with the crow on the back, shackled leg, Dragon to the left collar/shackle maybe around neck (doesnt have to be whole dragon just head) and to the right a blue phoenix same shackles on it

Are you able to do something like that? If so how much would it cost?
@Launchycat

i would like a commission if you could?

This is what i was thinking of wanting:

Human woman (has a whip possibly?) sitting on a throne with the crow on the back, shackled leg, Dragon to the left collar/shackle maybe around neck (doesnt have to be whole dragon just head) and to the right a blue phoenix same shackles on it

Are you able to do something like that? If so how much would it cost?
@ToastOverlord

Sorry about the delay, I've had a bit of a busy half-week. Anyhow, I'd be happy to take up the commission!

As for price, for something like what you described (multiple characters, I'm guessing shaded/painted), I'd say around $60, or $30 for a Mini of the same thing (see the first post for details). Let me know if that works for you :)
@ToastOverlord

Sorry about the delay, I've had a bit of a busy half-week. Anyhow, I'd be happy to take up the commission!

As for price, for something like what you described (multiple characters, I'm guessing shaded/painted), I'd say around $60, or $30 for a Mini of the same thing (see the first post for details). Let me know if that works for you :)
KzUpSlx.gif sig11.pngsig13.pngsig14.pngumbersurge_banner_s.png
sig21.pngsig22.pngshadow_ani.gif
@Launchycat

Type of commission: Shaded, paint maybe? up to artist as to whatever looks best
Payment: Mixed (will discuss after full price is quoted, have treasure and items from wishlist, and money, always have money lol)
Size: Mini ( 500x200px i think may be best?)
Preferred Style (if any): Semi-Realistic
Description of the image:
Positions of the characters really doesnt matter, i was just giving an example of what im picturing, but if you have some inspiration feel free to run it by me... i just want the human female in the center and looking as if shes in charge :)

the phoenix needs to be a blue one, and the crow must be black of course.

Also maybe in the back or almost out of view a white tiger (purple eyes)... i know this may add a bit on but id like to add it if i could.

and as weird as this sounds XD there must be a cupcake in the womans hand or nearby (blue bottom pink frosting)

References (if any):

Ill post some pics here, if there isnt a pic then its not as important of how it looks: (most arnt my pics but im using them as references to how i want them to look in hair color/eye color kinda thing)

http://static.skynetblogs.be/media/37519/dyn008_original_783_981_pjpeg__3bf57b9234e7b3eda1c97537814092a4.jpg

http://toastoverlord.weebly.com/uploads/3/9/2/6/39267965/4506267_orig.jpg

Just let me know the full price/how to pay or message me with any questions you have.
@Launchycat

Type of commission: Shaded, paint maybe? up to artist as to whatever looks best
Payment: Mixed (will discuss after full price is quoted, have treasure and items from wishlist, and money, always have money lol)
Size: Mini ( 500x200px i think may be best?)
Preferred Style (if any): Semi-Realistic
Description of the image:
Positions of the characters really doesnt matter, i was just giving an example of what im picturing, but if you have some inspiration feel free to run it by me... i just want the human female in the center and looking as if shes in charge :)

the phoenix needs to be a blue one, and the crow must be black of course.

Also maybe in the back or almost out of view a white tiger (purple eyes)... i know this may add a bit on but id like to add it if i could.

and as weird as this sounds XD there must be a cupcake in the womans hand or nearby (blue bottom pink frosting)

References (if any):

Ill post some pics here, if there isnt a pic then its not as important of how it looks: (most arnt my pics but im using them as references to how i want them to look in hair color/eye color kinda thing)

http://static.skynetblogs.be/media/37519/dyn008_original_783_981_pjpeg__3bf57b9234e7b3eda1c97537814092a4.jpg

http://toastoverlord.weebly.com/uploads/3/9/2/6/39267965/4506267_orig.jpg

Just let me know the full price/how to pay or message me with any questions you have.
[center]@ToastOverlord Sorry about the delay, I wasn't feeling too great for the first half of the week. Anyhow, here's the finished piece! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16113564/Artsy%20Things/2015-10-14%20-%20Dragonlady%20commission.jpg[/img] Hope everything looks okay. Let me know what you think :)[/center]
@ToastOverlord

Sorry about the delay, I wasn't feeling too great for the first half of the week. Anyhow, here's the finished piece!

2015-10-14%20-%20Dragonlady%20commission.jpg

Hope everything looks okay. Let me know what you think :)
oh wow! @Launchycat that is perfect! I love it :) commission for the 100th post of an rp (each has 2k comments)

I hope everyone likes it! I appreciate this so much! I may come back for another and ill recommend you to anyone who needs anything like this done ;) perfect
oh wow! @Launchycat that is perfect! I love it :) commission for the 100th post of an rp (each has 2k comments)

I hope everyone likes it! I appreciate this so much! I may come back for another and ill recommend you to anyone who needs anything like this done ;) perfect
@LaunchyCat
Apologies for the sudden ping, and not for an order, but would you be willing to share what you use to make your graphics? (Specifically, the very first banner on the first post?) :D If not, it's totally fine :)
@LaunchyCat
Apologies for the sudden ping, and not for an order, but would you be willing to share what you use to make your graphics? (Specifically, the very first banner on the first post?) :D If not, it's totally fine :)
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu

I do most of my (digital) art in Photoshop. Occasionally, I'll also use Mischief for its line smoothing and infinitely scalable files (usually for lineart).

Let me know if there's anything else you're curious about. I'm always happy to share :)
@Nimitsu

I do most of my (digital) art in Photoshop. Occasionally, I'll also use Mischief for its line smoothing and infinitely scalable files (usually for lineart).

Let me know if there's anything else you're curious about. I'm always happy to share :)
@Launchycat
Oh, okay! Yeah because I'm interested in trying my hand at making more forum graphics for myself (like headers, etc) and I can't seem to find the right program that I'm comfortable with, or something that offers unique text / font designs and options Cx
Thanks for taking the time to respond :)
@Launchycat
Oh, okay! Yeah because I'm interested in trying my hand at making more forum graphics for myself (like headers, etc) and I can't seem to find the right program that I'm comfortable with, or something that offers unique text / font designs and options Cx
Thanks for taking the time to respond :)
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
1 2