Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Allow Hungry Dragons in Coliseum
1 2
I think this could be a viable option as long as:

Starving Dragons (Dragons under 30% energy) got the following buffs/debuffs in arena:
Damage -25% (You're weaker from starvation)
Speed -50% (You're slower and its more of an effort to get up and fight)
Health -50% (You're weaker)
Ambush Stones have No Effect (You're slower)
Cooldown of 10 seconds on the Next Battle button.

I think this would be enough of a handicap to prevent abusing it. As I know adding 10 seconds per fight to any of my low level runs would be detrimental. While losing the Speed would be detrimental on higher level runs.

Would it be more effective to just buy off the AH? Yes...but if you're flat broke and just need to get food so your coli team can run, it would work while being a bit slow as a trade off.

The question I'd really ask is if adding those additions to the already clunky coliseum code would cause it to break more?
I think this could be a viable option as long as:

Starving Dragons (Dragons under 30% energy) got the following buffs/debuffs in arena:
Damage -25% (You're weaker from starvation)
Speed -50% (You're slower and its more of an effort to get up and fight)
Health -50% (You're weaker)
Ambush Stones have No Effect (You're slower)
Cooldown of 10 seconds on the Next Battle button.

I think this would be enough of a handicap to prevent abusing it. As I know adding 10 seconds per fight to any of my low level runs would be detrimental. While losing the Speed would be detrimental on higher level runs.

Would it be more effective to just buy off the AH? Yes...but if you're flat broke and just need to get food so your coli team can run, it would work while being a bit slow as a trade off.

The question I'd really ask is if adding those additions to the already clunky coliseum code would cause it to break more?
No support, it's an ok idea though. Your dragons would need pixelated food to make pixelated energy.
I'll give you the real science behind eating.
When you eat, your food is digested in the stomach. That's not the end, though. As the food is digested, it is turned into glucose. The glucose is then taken in by the cells in your body. The glucose, along with oxygen, carbon dioxide, and something else, is sent to the mitochondria(s) in the cell. In the mitochondria causes a chemical reaction, turning the stuff into energy, water, etc. With all that energy, the cells can work and allow your muscles to move.
No support, it's an ok idea though. Your dragons would need pixelated food to make pixelated energy.
I'll give you the real science behind eating.
When you eat, your food is digested in the stomach. That's not the end, though. As the food is digested, it is turned into glucose. The glucose is then taken in by the cells in your body. The glucose, along with oxygen, carbon dioxide, and something else, is sent to the mitochondria(s) in the cell. In the mitochondria causes a chemical reaction, turning the stuff into energy, water, etc. With all that energy, the cells can work and allow your muscles to move.
No support. If they're too hungry to fight they need to be fed. I don't understand what some players have against feeding their dragons. It takes nothing to acquire food (gathering/coli) and keeping them fed. Having said that, I do think there should be some option to either have your dragons fed while you're away or "pause" your account for as long as necessary.
No support. If they're too hungry to fight they need to be fed. I don't understand what some players have against feeding their dragons. It takes nothing to acquire food (gathering/coli) and keeping them fed. Having said that, I do think there should be some option to either have your dragons fed while you're away or "pause" your account for as long as necessary.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png

Just as in Real life food provides us energy and being hungry does make us weaker, I think that having the same premise for Fighting in the Coliseum with our dragons should remain.

A hungry dragon would not be able to defend itself because of exhaustion due to hunger. They would not have the strength due to lack of energy to attack.

Sorry no support.

Just as in Real life food provides us energy and being hungry does make us weaker, I think that having the same premise for Fighting in the Coliseum with our dragons should remain.

A hungry dragon would not be able to defend itself because of exhaustion due to hunger. They would not have the strength due to lack of energy to attack.

Sorry no support.
A stack of seafood costs 18-22kt. 396-495 food points. That's 8-10 dragons from 0 to 50. You can get an equivalent amount of meat points if at max hunting with 10 turns.

If you max out fairgrounds, you can afford 4-5 of those stacks of food, feeding 32-50 dragons from 0 to 50. With max gathering, you can feed 40-60 dragons. It would take 3-4 days to finish feeding a full lair this way, assuming you are unable to coli, you have no food stores, all your dragons are at 0, and you do not sell any spare apparel or obtain any chests from familiars.

Stacks of 5pt seafood are at 34g. It would take about 612g to feed seafood to a full lair from 0 to 50. You can pay $5 to the site to bypass the waiting game.

This isn't counting food banks or other donations, and this is all assuming a full lair of 175 dragons. If you're able to afford that many dragons in the first place, and that lair space, you can presumably make enough money to get the food to feed them, or gather it all yourself.

I might support an item that lets you feed just your coli team, but it would probably be cheaper to just purchase food from the AH rather than buy whatever premium item that may be.
A stack of seafood costs 18-22kt. 396-495 food points. That's 8-10 dragons from 0 to 50. You can get an equivalent amount of meat points if at max hunting with 10 turns.

If you max out fairgrounds, you can afford 4-5 of those stacks of food, feeding 32-50 dragons from 0 to 50. With max gathering, you can feed 40-60 dragons. It would take 3-4 days to finish feeding a full lair this way, assuming you are unable to coli, you have no food stores, all your dragons are at 0, and you do not sell any spare apparel or obtain any chests from familiars.

Stacks of 5pt seafood are at 34g. It would take about 612g to feed seafood to a full lair from 0 to 50. You can pay $5 to the site to bypass the waiting game.

This isn't counting food banks or other donations, and this is all assuming a full lair of 175 dragons. If you're able to afford that many dragons in the first place, and that lair space, you can presumably make enough money to get the food to feed them, or gather it all yourself.

I might support an item that lets you feed just your coli team, but it would probably be cheaper to just purchase food from the AH rather than buy whatever premium item that may be.
1 2