Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Familiar Bonding Bug Pt. 2
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
I only got it once today - unfortunately, I didn't get a screenshot of the text, but it was on a relaxed bamboo phytocat. I usually have the most trouble with a loyal amarath moth, loyal death's head stag, companion lightning sprite, and companion leafy moth
I only got it once today - unfortunately, I didn't get a screenshot of the text, but it was on a relaxed bamboo phytocat. I usually have the most trouble with a loyal amarath moth, loyal death's head stag, companion lightning sprite, and companion leafy moth
I received this error message on three familiars:

"Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )

On a Death's Head Stag at Loyal level (first third of the bar), A Ruby Webwing at Loyal level (middle bar) and a Luna Mith at the end of her Companion level going into Loyal. I got the Webwing and the Luna Mith to work, but the Death's Head Stag is still not working.
I received this error message on three familiars:

"Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )

On a Death's Head Stag at Loyal level (first third of the bar), A Ruby Webwing at Loyal level (middle bar) and a Luna Mith at the end of her Companion level going into Loyal. I got the Webwing and the Luna Mith to work, but the Death's Head Stag is still not working.
pVYFJJf.gif
[u]Bond with Leafy Moth[/u] [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/24glws6.png[/img] It took 58 seconds to finally receive this message. On second try, it took only five seconds and the bond was successful. Other familiars that have given this message: ~Strangler ~Emerald Webwing ~Dryad Basically the familiars that have always been giving the "mistakes were made" message are acting up. Edit: All familiars giving the issue tend to be somewhere between inquisitive and loyal.
Bond with Leafy Moth

24glws6.png

It took 58 seconds to finally receive this message. On second try, it took only five seconds and the bond was successful.

Other familiars that have given this message:

~Strangler
~Emerald Webwing
~Dryad

Basically the familiars that have always been giving the "mistakes were made" message are acting up.

Edit: All familiars giving the issue tend to be somewhere between inquisitive and loyal.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again though.
Collect
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )

Autumn Dryad - Tolerant
Wildwood Owl - Inquisitive
Blooming Strangler - Relaxed
Dryad - Relaxed
Luna Mith - Tolerant (and was going to level up D: )

Thank you all for your hard work!!
Collect
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )

Autumn Dryad - Tolerant
Wildwood Owl - Inquisitive
Blooming Strangler - Relaxed
Dryad - Relaxed
Luna Mith - Tolerant (and was going to level up D: )

Thank you all for your hard work!!
Quote:
Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 55 )
Familiar: Ruby Webwing
Level: Relaxed

---
Quote:
Familiar: Wildwood Owl
Level: Inquisitive

---
Quote:
Familiar: Death's-Head Stag

---
Quote:
Familiar: Speedy
Level: Companion
Quote:
Familiar: Ruby Webwing
Level: Relaxed

---
Quote:
Familiar: Wildwood Owl

---
Quote:
Familiar: Death's-Head Stag

---
Quote:
Familiar: Speedy
Level: Companion
[img]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/Senny_Eclipse/GRRErRORGRR_zps23be6c94.png[/img] [quote]Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again though. Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 ) [/quote] Deaths-Head Stag, Loyal. It's always this asshole D:
GRRErRORGRR_zps23be6c94.png
Quote:

Deaths-Head Stag, Loyal. It's always this ******* D:
Bells in the mind sing a song of the lost
Emerald Webwing, Inquisitive:
Emerald Webwing, Inquisitive:
[quote]Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )[/quote] Leafy Moth, level "Inquisitive" I hope this shines some light in the right direction!
Quote:

Leafy Moth, level "Inquisitive"

I hope this shines some light in the right direction!
3K4oOPG.png

Death-Head Stag, at Loyal level. As a note, I've always seemed to have problems specifically with the Death-Head Stag at most levels.

Death-Head Stag, at Loyal level. As a note, I've always seemed to have problems specifically with the Death-Head Stag at most levels.
gTOZNWj.png

Oph. Serthis.

Oph. Serthis.
alisig_by_tonylefruitbat-d7vqz60.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34