Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Akirbeak+Speedy for Sale
1 2 3 4
@earlena
Would you by chance be interested in any older fest chests/skins/apparel plus a WC scroll/scrolls for the Akirbeak?
@earlena
Would you by chance be interested in any older fest chests/skins/apparel plus a WC scroll/scrolls for the Akirbeak?
xg88mqt.png
@shuffluffalo

Would depend on the fest chests / skins.

How many scrolls are we talking about? Also, if completely paying in trade, I'd like a bit more than ah value on the akirbeak...only because it's harder to sell more items. But I also take junk at hoard sell pricing. Or old fest currency @2:1g
@shuffluffalo

Would depend on the fest chests / skins.

How many scrolls are we talking about? Also, if completely paying in trade, I'd like a bit more than ah value on the akirbeak...only because it's harder to sell more items. But I also take junk at hoard sell pricing. Or old fest currency @2:1g
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
@earlena Yup, I figured that would be the case =3 As far as older/retired things, I have these things about [item=Electricians Armband][item=Starseer Armband][item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass][item=Marva's Bottomless Hat] Chests: [item=Shadowbound Chest][item=Winged Chest][item=Oceanguard Chest][item=Jolly Chest][item=Ocean Blue Chest][item=Abyss Chest][item=Livesurge Chest][item=Arcane Elemental Chest] Fest Skins: [skin=1490][skin=1491][skin=1492][skin=1783][skin=1988][skin=2909][skin=2915][skin=3320][skin=3655][skin=3657][skin=3658][skin=4143][skin=4146][skin=4147][skin=4150][skin=4932][skin=4936][skin=6068] Also have some gen 1 dragons on the last row of page 6 and page 7 of my lair, if those might interest you. I could probably do 3 or so WC scrolls?
@earlena

Yup, I figured that would be the case =3 As far as older/retired things, I have these things about
Corsair's Rusty Cutlass Marva's Bottomless Hat

Chests:

Shadowbound Chest Winged Chest Oceanguard Chest Jolly Chest Ocean Blue Chest Abyss Chest Livesurge Chest Arcane Elemental Chest

Fest Skins:

Also have some gen 1 dragons on the last row of page 6 and page 7 of my lair, if those might interest you. I could probably do 3 or so WC scrolls?
xg88mqt.png
@Shuffluffalo

I like this list so far:
electricians armband - 400
starseer armband - 850
c: shadowbound - 1500
s: dark fortune - 675
s: primavera - 440
s: roots - 350
s: a welcoming tower - 500
a: warped - 880
s: ace of shades - 1200
= 6795
+ 2 WC scrolls - 4200

this equals 10995g.

Now I'm willing to do without the electricians armband, which would leave it at 10595g, but this is taking purly items.
@Shuffluffalo

I like this list so far:
electricians armband - 400
starseer armband - 850
s: dark fortune - 675
s: primavera - 440
s: roots - 350
s: ace of shades - 1200
= 6795
+ 2 WC scrolls - 4200

this equals 10995g.

Now I'm willing to do without the electricians armband, which would leave it at 10595g, but this is taking purly items.
@earlena

I'd rather do without the Electrician's Armband if possible (and mostly because the Shadowbound Chest only has one on AH right now, and it's at 1999 ^-^;), but otherwise I'd be okay with those items.

I'd also be willing to do part in gems/treasure as well, if you'd rather!
@earlena

I'd rather do without the Electrician's Armband if possible (and mostly because the Shadowbound Chest only has one on AH right now, and it's at 1999 ^-^;), but otherwise I'd be okay with those items.

I'd also be willing to do part in gems/treasure as well, if you'd rather!
xg88mqt.png
@Shuffluffalo

I only listed Shadowbound @1500 because I'm only interested in the skin out of it, and that's what it's listed at.

But okay. I'm okay with this trade. I'm super excited about using those WC scrolls. I didnt get a chance to snag them before they cycled out.
@Shuffluffalo

I only listed Shadowbound @1500 because I'm only interested in the skin out of it, and that's what it's listed at.

But okay. I'm okay with this trade. I'm super excited about using those WC scrolls. I didnt get a chance to snag them before they cycled out.
@earlena
Ah, I'm sorry about that T_T Also, I'm really sorry, but in going back through my skins, it seems that I must have sold my copy of Primavera at some point and forgot about it? I'm so sorry about that! Is there anything else that you would like in its place?
@earlena
Ah, I'm sorry about that T_T Also, I'm really sorry, but in going back through my skins, it seems that I must have sold my copy of Primavera at some point and forgot about it? I'm so sorry about that! Is there anything else that you would like in its place?
xg88mqt.png
@Shuffluffalo

would you be able to cover that in gems? It's only 440. If not, I can take treasure @ 1:700?

Unless you happen to have anything else? I like gossamer silks and I'm in need of some jade / green colored apparel for the derg in my tag.
@Shuffluffalo

would you be able to cover that in gems? It's only 440. If not, I can take treasure @ 1:700?

Unless you happen to have anything else? I like gossamer silks and I'm in need of some jade / green colored apparel for the derg in my tag.
@earlena

I can cover that in gems! Honestly, if you'd rather have a bit more currency, I can do half of the Akirbeak's value in treasure/gems in place of some of the items if you'd like.
@earlena

I can cover that in gems! Honestly, if you'd rather have a bit more currency, I can do half of the Akirbeak's value in treasure/gems in place of some of the items if you'd like.
xg88mqt.png
Well, the list of what I want is :

+ 2 WC scrolls - 4200
=7080.

would you do 3kg?
Well, the list of what I want is :