Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So... any sunburn remedies?
1 2
I'm gonna echo everyone here about aloe vera, it is magical for sunburns.

Taking a cool shower (with lower water pressure if your shower head has settings) helps a lot for when the burn is healing since it helps prevent peeling and inflammation.
I'm gonna echo everyone here about aloe vera, it is magical for sunburns.

Taking a cool shower (with lower water pressure if your shower head has settings) helps a lot for when the burn is healing since it helps prevent peeling and inflammation.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
Aloe vera is your best bet. Drinking plenty of water will help too
Aloe vera is your best bet. Drinking plenty of water will help too
definitely get some aloe vera gel!
i got sunburnt really bad on a trip to hawaii a few years ago and that stuff helped immensely ahhh man it's amazing

also make sure to drink lots of water :^)
definitely get some aloe vera gel!
i got sunburnt really bad on a trip to hawaii a few years ago and that stuff helped immensely ahhh man it's amazing

also make sure to drink lots of water :^)
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Be mindful of aloe vera! Make sure it doesn't have alcohol in it otherwise it completely undos what you buy it for.
Be mindful of aloe vera! Make sure it doesn't have alcohol in it otherwise it completely undos what you buy it for.
ystbqm3.png
@miinstrel
like everyone said, aloe! I rub the gel on the sunburned area and leave it there overnight and it really helps! good luck with your recovery :(
@miinstrel
like everyone said, aloe! I rub the gel on the sunburned area and leave it there overnight and it really helps! good luck with your recovery :(
ffGNCkk.png
rip off your skin, no skin no sunburn problem solved uwu
rip off your skin, no skin no sunburn problem solved uwu
untitled_by_nebudelic-d9zjhsz.png
As everyone else has said, Aloe. I had some nasty sunburns a couple years back (sunscreen, what's that?) and it was awful. I used Aloe with Lidocaine in it, it was heaven. That and cold showers.
As everyone else has said, Aloe. I had some nasty sunburns a couple years back (sunscreen, what's that?) and it was awful. I used Aloe with Lidocaine in it, it was heaven. That and cold showers.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
1 2