Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [W] Can you breed these?
1 2 3 4 5
@SilverOtter Well - let's try it! Do you have someone you trust for a Fire nest? I'd like to try for Fire eyes if that's not asking too much >_<

@Emrakul Eep! Thank you! Ugh I'm so excited. I was worried I wouldn't get any pairs lined up in time for 4-23 hatchdates!
@SilverOtter Well - let's try it! Do you have someone you trust for a Fire nest? I'd like to try for Fire eyes if that's not asking too much >_<

@Emrakul Eep! Thank you! Ugh I'm so excited. I was worried I wouldn't get any pairs lined up in time for 4-23 hatchdates!
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania

I can definitely find a nest. : )
@eoghania

I can definitely find a nest. : )
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter whew thanks! ^___^ I feel so needy, haha sorry
@SilverOtter whew thanks! ^___^ I feel so needy, haha sorry
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania

I have a pair on a nest. They're very close. The only problem is that she has a Platinum-Black range, which could result in lighter colors. But they otherwise match up pretty well.

I also bizarrely had a Fodder child with the right colors XD Hopefully his colors come through more than hers.
@eoghania

I have a pair on a nest. They're very close. The only problem is that she has a Platinum-Black range, which could result in lighter colors. But they otherwise match up pretty well.

I also bizarrely had a Fodder child with the right colors XD Hopefully his colors come through more than hers.
@Emrakul Nice! I'm excited to see. i think a lighter range could still work, as long as the tert is different enough to stand out against the others. ^_^ oh gracious I'm so excited :D :D
@Emrakul Nice! I'm excited to see. i think a lighter range could still work, as long as the tert is different enough to stand out against the others. ^_^ oh gracious I'm so excited :D :D
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania

Sorry for the late response! But if you still haven't found anyone, I'm willing to breed snowdrift :)
@eoghania

Sorry for the late response! But if you still haven't found anyone, I'm willing to breed snowdrift :)
@SecretSound That's ok! I actually haven't found anyone - one user is nesting a pair that ~might~ produce the right baby, but the tert range is kind of wild. I haven't gotten a reply from the user with the white Snap girl though!
@SecretSound That's ok! I actually haven't found anyone - one user is nesting a pair that ~might~ produce the right baby, but the tert range is kind of wild. I haven't gotten a reply from the user with the white Snap girl though!
OUvnFRA.png
bink
bink
OUvnFRA.png
@SecretSound found a user with a female snipsnap! @ Lhuin is willing to host the nest as well, and can put them on a nest immediately. Do you mind sending your Snowdrift over to them?
@SecretSound found a user with a female snipsnap! @ Lhuin is willing to host the nest as well, and can put them on a nest immediately. Do you mind sending your Snowdrift over to them?
OUvnFRA.png
@Lhuin @eoghania

If either have you have figured it out yet, I'm not on every day. However, I am still down to breed snowdrift, but he's kinda sentamental, so I'd require some form of collateral while he's with you, Lhuin, if that's okay? It can be anything-- treasure, another dragon, a special familiar, etc. Just send a CR with whatever it is and I'll accept as soon as possible!
@Lhuin @eoghania

If either have you have figured it out yet, I'm not on every day. However, I am still down to breed snowdrift, but he's kinda sentamental, so I'd require some form of collateral while he's with you, Lhuin, if that's okay? It can be anything-- treasure, another dragon, a special familiar, etc. Just send a CR with whatever it is and I'll accept as soon as possible!
1 2 3 4 5