Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mythical Beasts
1 2
There's got to be more than just me here on Flight Rising that watches Good Mythical Morning! Right? RIGHT?

But seriously. I'd love to chat to some other mythical beasts about one of my favourite webshows!
There's got to be more than just me here on Flight Rising that watches Good Mythical Morning! Right? RIGHT?

But seriously. I'd love to chat to some other mythical beasts about one of my favourite webshows!
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
I suppose I could be considered a fan. I watch it mostly every day though I don't much get involved with the community.
I suppose I could be considered a fan. I watch it mostly every day though I don't much get involved with the community.
I watch it every now and then. My sister @instantsofia is a big fan, though she's not on this site much these days.
I watch it every now and then. My sister @instantsofia is a big fan, though she's not on this site much these days.
plague3_zpseb3fb867.png
@Quamosthy

They're p cool dudes :) I watch off and on, and I think they're one of the first channels I ever subscribed to :o
@Quamosthy

They're p cool dudes :) I watch off and on, and I think they're one of the first channels I ever subscribed to :o
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Quamosthy

I watch the show every morning, as well as GMMore.
I think Rhett looks really trustworthy and Link gives off a rude/snobby vibe.
@Quamosthy

I watch the show every morning, as well as GMMore.
I think Rhett looks really trustworthy and Link gives off a rude/snobby vibe.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@Quasmosthy I watch it sometimes, but i haven't been viewing them recently. Time to binge watch!
@Quasmosthy I watch it sometimes, but i haven't been viewing them recently. Time to binge watch!
cDDSaqc.png
@Quamosthy I have watched their show a few times and some of it was funny and some was just plain stupid, and I haven't really watched them that much to make one want to subscribe yet, but maybe one I will sub to them.
@Quamosthy I have watched their show a few times and some of it was funny and some was just plain stupid, and I haven't really watched them that much to make one want to subscribe yet, but maybe one I will sub to them.
UZVTEBc.png
Yessssssss I've been watching their show for over a year now.

Anyone else freaking out that they got 10m right before their 900th ep.
Yessssssss I've been watching their show for over a year now.

Anyone else freaking out that they got 10m right before their 900th ep.
I watch the show everyday! I'm probably one of the few people who prefer Link to Rhett haha
I watch the show everyday! I'm probably one of the few people who prefer Link to Rhett haha
qesQFkT.gif
@Quamosthy
i thought this was a thread on mythology
please make title more clear
@Quamosthy
i thought this was a thread on mythology
please make title more clear
1 2