Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update on Aequorin
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 121 122
I wish her the best <3
I wish her the best <3
Sending lots of love !!! Hopefully her recovery is fast. :) I'm glad it's treatable.
Sending lots of love !!! Hopefully her recovery is fast. :) I'm glad it's treatable.
FRIEND.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
Hope she's alright to go soon!
Hope she's alright to go soon!
D: I just now saw this thread. Sending wishes for a speedy and complete recovery! And also, take all the time you need! You will be missed in your absence, but your health is definitely the top priority.

*many gentle hugs*
D: I just now saw this thread. Sending wishes for a speedy and complete recovery! And also, take all the time you need! You will be missed in your absence, but your health is definitely the top priority.

*many gentle hugs*
Wsu677T.png
That's awful! I hope she recovers soon <3
That's awful! I hope she recovers soon <3
AAAA, GET BETTER SOON! Get some rest Aequorin, we'll be here
AAAA, GET BETTER SOON! Get some rest Aequorin, we'll be here
Oh dear .__.
Here is to hoping for a speedy and comfortable recovery <3 Be well and stay positive Aequorin
Oh dear .__.
Here is to hoping for a speedy and comfortable recovery <3 Be well and stay positive Aequorin
Someone wanted to take some time off, didn't she....lol. Best wishes for recovery, and enjoy the... vacation...
Someone wanted to take some time off, didn't she....lol. Best wishes for recovery, and enjoy the... vacation...
Fnw48LX.png
Oh man! Best of wishes for her! Sending healing vibes towards her. Im glad shes being treated though! Aequorin, I hope you feel better than good soon! Surgery is something you should take your time to recover from, so dont rush yourself dear!
Oh man! Best of wishes for her! Sending healing vibes towards her. Im glad shes being treated though! Aequorin, I hope you feel better than good soon! Surgery is something you should take your time to recover from, so dont rush yourself dear!
Hope you feel better soon!
Hope you feel better soon!
986zPJT.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 121 122