Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAIR CLEAROUT - NAME YOUR PRICE
1 2 3
bump!
@MattNugget
Thanks so much for Pitre! She's already one of my favourites....
Hey, how did you pronounce, "Pitre"?
bump!
@MattNugget
Thanks so much for Pitre! She's already one of my favourites....
Hey, how did you pronounce, "Pitre"?
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student

[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
@BoomBreeze

You're very much welcome!! :D I'm really happy to know you have taken a liking to her, and I see you even have her as your icon!? This makes me so happy,, ;w;

Pitre is, in fact, a French name! It's kind of a trend in my lair =w=; It means "clown", and I am sure you can guess why I name her so, haha- As for the pronounciation, it's probably just how you would pronounce it in English, except with a French accent? I'm not a native speaker of each language, so the best way I can write it down for you is "Peetrrhe", probably. I hope this helps?? At best, you can always ask Google to prnounce it for you!
@BoomBreeze

You're very much welcome!! :D I'm really happy to know you have taken a liking to her, and I see you even have her as your icon!? This makes me so happy,, ;w;

Pitre is, in fact, a French name! It's kind of a trend in my lair =w=; It means "clown", and I am sure you can guess why I name her so, haha- As for the pronounciation, it's probably just how you would pronounce it in English, except with a French accent? I'm not a native speaker of each language, so the best way I can write it down for you is "Peetrrhe", probably. I hope this helps?? At best, you can always ask Google to prnounce it for you!
W0ar35Y.png
@Mattnugget

I used my dragon Quarr as an icon for a bit... But since one of my pals here on FR was terrified, I decided to give her a break. :3

Ah, thanks!
@Mattnugget

I used my dragon Quarr as an icon for a bit... But since one of my pals here on FR was terrified, I decided to give her a break. :3

Ah, thanks!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student

[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
@BoomBreeze

I couldn't fanthom why, haha- Quarr looks absolutely gorgeous! :D
@BoomBreeze

I couldn't fanthom why, haha- Quarr looks absolutely gorgeous! :D
W0ar35Y.png
bump!
bump!
W0ar35Y.png
bump!