Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Burning Flames [Pinkerlocke]
So I just started getting active again and I decided to keep me motivated on this site to start this challenge.

Rules:
1. If a dragon dies in the coliseum flip a coin: Head- exalt it, Tails- the dragon lived but is leaving your clan (sell it)
2. Nuzlocke activity is based off what I get from pinkerton.
3. For ever hatchling I flip a coin: Heads- it dies, Tails- it lives.

Items:
1. Plant- 10-20 matches
2. Insect- 20-30 matches
3. Seafood- 30-40 matches
4. Meat- 40-50 matches
5. Trinket- draw (or make a poem since I'm terrible at drawing)
6. Material- write
7. Familiar- buy a dragon
8. Apparel- can gene or nest a dragon
9. Battle- death streak

Buying guide:
Use a random number generator, 1-13. Whichever breed it lands on, buy the cheapest of.
1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer

Death Streak rules:
Select 3 dragons using rng and fight in the coliseum. Use rng to decide how many rounds.
1. 10-20
2. 20-30
3. 30-40
4. 40-50

Pinglist:
PIng me @LeatherBonds53 to be listed
So I just started getting active again and I decided to keep me motivated on this site to start this challenge.

Rules:
1. If a dragon dies in the coliseum flip a coin: Head- exalt it, Tails- the dragon lived but is leaving your clan (sell it)
2. Nuzlocke activity is based off what I get from pinkerton.
3. For ever hatchling I flip a coin: Heads- it dies, Tails- it lives.

Items:
1. Plant- 10-20 matches
2. Insect- 20-30 matches
3. Seafood- 30-40 matches
4. Meat- 40-50 matches
5. Trinket- draw (or make a poem since I'm terrible at drawing)
6. Material- write
7. Familiar- buy a dragon
8. Apparel- can gene or nest a dragon
9. Battle- death streak

Buying guide:
Use a random number generator, 1-13. Whichever breed it lands on, buy the cheapest of.
1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer

Death Streak rules:
Select 3 dragons using rng and fight in the coliseum. Use rng to decide how many rounds.
1. 10-20
2. 20-30
3. 30-40
4. 40-50

Pinglist:
PIng me @LeatherBonds53 to be listed
Graveyard:

currently empty
Graveyard:

currently empty
[u]Prologue:[/u] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20759009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/207591/20759009.png[/img] [/url][/center] The Flamecaller had put a curse upon Lovely's clan. It didn't take long for the tundra to realize that after many of his clanmates were forced to leave or starve to death until his rule. Lovely was aware that he had made a grave mistake in thinking he could lead a clan but he didn't want to give up yet. Some dragons had stayed but most were just waiting until they could actually escape to leave. He made it his job to help them in any way he could. Meanwhile the clan was now being restarted by a deadly pairing of the pearcatcher, Rusalka, and his guardian mate, Neith. The two have started a brand new clan out of the ruins of their old home and have planned to show the Flamecaller that they will not bow down to his demands for dragons to serve under him. Only time will tell if they will survive. [center][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20630581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206306/20630581.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20961337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/209614/20961337.png[/img] [/url][/columns][/center]
Prologue:
The Flamecaller had put a curse upon Lovely's clan. It didn't take long for the tundra to realize that after many of his clanmates were forced to leave or starve to death until his rule. Lovely was aware that he had made a grave mistake in thinking he could lead a clan but he didn't want to give up yet. Some dragons had stayed but most were just waiting until they could actually escape to leave. He made it his job to help them in any way he could.

Meanwhile the clan was now being restarted by a deadly pairing of the pearcatcher, Rusalka, and his guardian mate, Neith. The two have started a brand new clan out of the ruins of their old home and have planned to show the Flamecaller that they will not bow down to his demands for dragons to serve under him. Only time will tell if they will survive.
[center][u]Day One[/u] [item=copper ore][/center] Rusalka glared at the opposite side of camp where the remaints of their previous clan prepared to leave the territory for good. With a huff, he gazed out at the landscape, this was his clan now... not that it was much of a clan yet with just him and Neith, though he knew he could create a bigger, better, clan than Lovely ever did. "They fend for themselves and we fend for ours, stop glaring at them." Neith spoke as she walked up to him. "I'll stop after they leave." He growled but turned away from them to face the lovely guardian. "This isn't their home anymore." "And look, they're leaving." Neith pointed out, maing him once again turn his head to see the large group taking their leave. "About time." Rusalka muttered before picking up his pearl and adding this memory, the memory of his triumph, to the rest. "Let's go celebrate with some battles, shall we? We could use some food for any dragons we might get later." With that the pearlcatcher walked off towards the training fields, the magic already building up inside him and waiting to burst out. His enemies there wouldn't stand a chance against him now that he could fight whenever he wanted... there would be no running now. Behind him his new mate and second in command followed behind, her claws and scales clinking on the ground as she too anticipated the fighting ahead of them.
Day One
Copper Ore

Rusalka glared at the opposite side of camp where the remaints of their previous clan prepared to leave the territory for good. With a huff, he gazed out at the landscape, this was his clan now... not that it was much of a clan yet with just him and Neith, though he knew he could create a bigger, better, clan than Lovely ever did.

"They fend for themselves and we fend for ours, stop glaring at them." Neith spoke as she walked up to him.

"I'll stop after they leave." He growled but turned away from them to face the lovely guardian. "This isn't their home anymore."

"And look, they're leaving." Neith pointed out, maing him once again turn his head to see the large group taking their leave.

"About time." Rusalka muttered before picking up his pearl and adding this memory, the memory of his triumph, to the rest. "Let's go celebrate with some battles, shall we? We could use some food for any dragons we might get later."

With that the pearlcatcher walked off towards the training fields, the magic already building up inside him and waiting to burst out. His enemies there wouldn't stand a chance against him now that he could fight whenever he wanted... there would be no running now. Behind him his new mate and second in command followed behind, her claws and scales clinking on the ground as she too anticipated the fighting ahead of them.
[center][u]Day Two[/u] [item=good eater award][/center] Rusalka could feel his magic growing stronger as he and Neith trained. The weak Bleast Clan warriors had nothing on him and his mate as they fought through the mice, bird, and beetle like monsters. Upon getting home he was pleased to see the clan was deserted of all the dragons who had been there this morning. His mood seemed to be reflecting with Neith as well as she put their food with the rest of their store before stretching, her muscles rippling under her scales, before she walked over with a smirk. "They're all gone. Are you pleased now?" She questioned him despite already knowing the answer. Rusalka grunted and gave a nod as he pretended to observe the camp as though it had been left in disarray, which the pristine warm rock in no way reflected. "For now." "Nothing ever satisfies you does it?" Neith shook her head before walking into her den with her nest and laying down to lick some minor wounds she'd recieved in the fight. Rusalka growled and stalked around the clan's home, making sure all of the dragons were truly gone... and they were. There wasn't even a scale or tuft of fur left behind. His daughter was gone as well. However, he suspected something more than Lovely leading them out of the clan, there was some strange scent in the air of sulfur and smoke. Not something so unusual considering this was Fire flight's territory, but this was different... the Flamecaller, or dragons already working for the deity, had come here and taken the remainders away. Hopefully that meant the curse of terrible leadership was over. It certainly should be now that he was in charge. With a scoff, he turned back to his den. "Good riddance. "
Day Two
Good Eater Award

Rusalka could feel his magic growing stronger as he and Neith trained. The weak Bleast Clan warriors had nothing on him and his mate as they fought through the mice, bird, and beetle like monsters. Upon getting home he was pleased to see the clan was deserted of all the dragons who had been there this morning. His mood seemed to be reflecting with Neith as well as she put their food with the rest of their store before stretching, her muscles rippling under her scales, before she walked over with a smirk.

"They're all gone. Are you pleased now?" She questioned him despite already knowing the answer.

Rusalka grunted and gave a nod as he pretended to observe the camp as though it had been left in disarray, which the pristine warm rock in no way reflected. "For now."

"Nothing ever satisfies you does it?" Neith shook her head before walking into her den with her nest and laying down to lick some minor wounds she'd recieved in the fight.

Rusalka growled and stalked around the clan's home, making sure all of the dragons were truly gone... and they were. There wasn't even a scale or tuft of fur left behind. His daughter was gone as well. However, he suspected something more than Lovely leading them out of the clan, there was some strange scent in the air of sulfur and smoke. Not something so unusual considering this was Fire flight's territory, but this was different... the Flamecaller, or dragons already working for the deity, had come here and taken the remainders away. Hopefully that meant the curse of terrible leadership was over. It certainly should be now that he was in charge.

With a scoff, he turned back to his den. "Good riddance. "
[center][u]Day 3[/u] [item=navy aviator satchel][/center] I'll breed Rusalka and Neith when they are rtb.
Day 3
Navy Aviator Satchel

I'll breed Rusalka and Neith when they are rtb.
[center][u]Day Four[/u] [item=leucistic crow][/center] 40-50 matches... Completed so far- 44 Status: Done Levels: Rusalka- 5 Neith- 5
Day Four
Leucistic Crow

40-50 matches...

Completed so far- 44

Levels:

Rusalka- 5

Neith- 5

[center][u]Day Five[/u] [item=drifting duck][/center] 40-50 matches... again. Status: complete. (40) Levels: Rusalka- 6 Neith- 6
Day Five
Drifting Duck

40-50 matches... again.

Levels:

Rusalka- 6

Neith- 6
[center][u]Day Six[/u] [item=snowshoe rabbit][/center] 40-50 matches... why Pinkerton? Status: working on. (10) Levels: Rusalka- Neith-
Day Six
Snowshoe Rabbit

40-50 matches... why Pinkerton?

Levels:

Rusalka-

Neith-
Day Seven
Slimy Tusk

Poem... will come soon.
Day Seven
Slimy Tusk

Poem... will come soon.