Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Orchestra

any apparel i have left by 3:30 is going to be sent to my friend's sister, so please let me know if you want something now and i'll send it to you. can you pm me on wednesday? i'll forget otherwise.

@Ashpodel

thanks. i'm out of skins, but i have a lot of battle stuff and some apparel left over so i'll give you that.
@Orchestra

any apparel i have left by 3:30 is going to be sent to my friend's sister, so please let me know if you want something now and i'll send it to you. can you pm me on wednesday? i'll forget otherwise.

@Ashpodel

thanks. i'm out of skins, but i have a lot of battle stuff and some apparel left over so i'll give you that.
@Bep- Can I get the ice/white/ice coatl girl? With any random accessories~
@Bep- Can I get the ice/white/ice coatl girl? With any random accessories~
@Chuna

ok
@Chuna

ok
@Bep
If no one's claimed the unnamed imperial, can I have her?
@Bep
If no one's claimed the unnamed imperial, can I have her?
@Siscily

sorry someone claimed her, but i'll give you my leftover festival currency
@Siscily

sorry someone claimed her, but i'll give you my leftover festival currency
@Bep

I'll certainly pm you! also, I'd love any silks, festival apparel you'd be willing to give, please.
@Bep

I'll certainly pm you! also, I'd love any silks, festival apparel you'd be willing to give, please.
@Bep
Thank you~! Good luck in your future endevours. c:
@Bep
Thank you~! Good luck in your future endevours. c:
@Bep
Aw. Ok, glad she found a home! And sure, sounds good, thanks.
@Bep
Aw. Ok, glad she found a home! And sure, sounds good, thanks.
@Bep I'd love any random piece of apparel you have left that you're still looking to give away. Best of luck in the future ^^
@Bep I'd love any random piece of apparel you have left that you're still looking to give away. Best of luck in the future ^^
@Orchestra

i don't have much left

@Chuna

thanks you too
@Orchestra

i don't have much left

@Chuna

thanks you too
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14