Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | talk about your OCs
listen i love to hear about other peoples character and story ideas so vomit ur ideas @ me so i can vomit mine back at u
listen i love to hear about other peoples character and story ideas so vomit ur ideas @ me so i can vomit mine back at u
@skywalker9 She doesn't have a name or story yet, but I dreamt this monster girl up last night and I'm in love. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/59bb3c605b6bec83d22f520bcbf5a73d/tumblr_o5ezo3cTfh1rw57pfo1_540.jpg[/img]
@skywalker9

She doesn't have a name or story yet, but I dreamt this monster girl up last night and I'm in love.

tumblr_o5ezo3cTfh1rw57pfo1_540.jpg
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
[img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/a2b2/f/2014/365/c/b/how_do_i_ca_t__gif_by_glameowtyx-d8c0ibx.gif[/img] this is my oc his name is sucker he doesnt have a backstory or anything he kind of just stands around
how_do_i_ca_t__gif_by_glameowtyx-d8c0ibx.gif
this is my oc his name is sucker he doesnt have a backstory or anything he kind of just stands around
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
@cheeseburger shes so great omg, i love your art style too ! i hope you have lots of fun developing her character
@cheeseburger shes so great omg, i love your art style too ! i hope you have lots of fun developing her character
@deerpilot omg he is Good and i hope i can see more of him
@deerpilot omg he is Good and i hope i can see more of him
@skywalker9

@skywalker9

Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
cries because can't art = no art of my precious children
cries because can't art = no art of my precious children
full.png full.png
Spare some clicks?
I have a whole deal I've been working on for months but can't seem to get any of it on paper.
I have so much of the world built in my head but why I can't get it translated to into a comic is just killing me.
Even taking notes on stuff I've come up with for it seems to elude me!

But in other news I have a whole cast of winged college students and a slew of old Warrior Cat OCs I still draw occasionally.
I have a whole deal I've been working on for months but can't seem to get any of it on paper.
I have so much of the world built in my head but why I can't get it translated to into a comic is just killing me.
Even taking notes on stuff I've come up with for it seems to elude me!

But in other news I have a whole cast of winged college students and a slew of old Warrior Cat OCs I still draw occasionally.
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
@TrickMurk oh cool !! i actually have a plotline im working on but yea its really hard to get it down in words, my advice would be to develop specific parts of it first and have people ask questions about it ! when you present a general idea to people you can answer the specifics when they ask, it could take an angle you wouldnt have thought of on your own ! tbh i have some zombies who get drugs from a black market run by an underwater demon so their bodies dont rot, its definitely a work in progress lmao
@TrickMurk oh cool !! i actually have a plotline im working on but yea its really hard to get it down in words, my advice would be to develop specific parts of it first and have people ask questions about it ! when you present a general idea to people you can answer the specifics when they ask, it could take an angle you wouldnt have thought of on your own ! tbh i have some zombies who get drugs from a black market run by an underwater demon so their bodies dont rot, its definitely a work in progress lmao
@skywalker9 thank u he is my son heres this rly old drawing of him [img]http://img04.deviantart.net/b752/i/2015/166/e/3/eat_the_moon_by_glameowtyx-d8xha81.png[/img]
@skywalker9 thank u he is my son heres this rly old drawing of him
eat_the_moon_by_glameowtyx-d8xha81.png
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif