Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Give & Recieve
1 2
Wanted to make something like the Giving Tree / Wishing Tree / Wishing Well / several others to keep things moving. Rules remain mostly the same though please read over these as I've changed some of them for convenience.

1. In order to have a wish granted, you must first grant a wish. Since there's been confusion in other posts, this must be the person above you.

2. You must ping the person you are granting the wish for.

3. You may ask for 2 easy wishes, 2 medium wishes and TWO hard wishes.

4. Easy wishes may include treasure up to 10,000, 25 gems, cheap familiars, cheap apparels, et cetera. The total worth of items for an easy wish cannot exceed 10k treasure.

5. Medium wishes may include treasure up to 20,000, 40 gems, dragons, more expensive items et cetera. The total worth of items for a medium wish cannot exceed 15k treasure.

6. Hard wishes are capped at 300Kt to avoid over-extravagant wishing. They may include anything that fits that mark, and/or trades of similarly-valued items to keep within that limit.

7. Wishes must be granted immediately when posting.

8. You may wish as much as you'd like, though only one person is required to go past you in order to keep this thread running. Just don't hog the thread!

9. If someone is breaking any rules, please let them know kindly and give them a chance to correct themselves. If this is not corrected within two hours or so after their beig asked to change the list, users may "claim" a slot to keep the thread from dying out. This means the user with the claimed slot can post a list without giving anything in return until the rule-breaker fixes their list.

STARTING LIST:
1. 10Kt
2. 25g
3. Amethyst Strikers (pile worth 15Kt)
4. Gold Muck (much as you can spare)
5. Skins/Accents
6. Eliminate
Wanted to make something like the Giving Tree / Wishing Tree / Wishing Well / several others to keep things moving. Rules remain mostly the same though please read over these as I've changed some of them for convenience.

1. In order to have a wish granted, you must first grant a wish. Since there's been confusion in other posts, this must be the person above you.

2. You must ping the person you are granting the wish for.

3. You may ask for 2 easy wishes, 2 medium wishes and TWO hard wishes.

4. Easy wishes may include treasure up to 10,000, 25 gems, cheap familiars, cheap apparels, et cetera. The total worth of items for an easy wish cannot exceed 10k treasure.

5. Medium wishes may include treasure up to 20,000, 40 gems, dragons, more expensive items et cetera. The total worth of items for a medium wish cannot exceed 15k treasure.

6. Hard wishes are capped at 300Kt to avoid over-extravagant wishing. They may include anything that fits that mark, and/or trades of similarly-valued items to keep within that limit.

7. Wishes must be granted immediately when posting.

8. You may wish as much as you'd like, though only one person is required to go past you in order to keep this thread running. Just don't hog the thread!

9. If someone is breaking any rules, please let them know kindly and give them a chance to correct themselves. If this is not corrected within two hours or so after their beig asked to change the list, users may "claim" a slot to keep the thread from dying out. This means the user with the claimed slot can post a list without giving anything in return until the rule-breaker fixes their list.

STARTING LIST:
1. 10Kt
2. 25g
3. Amethyst Strikers (pile worth 15Kt)
4. Gold Muck (much as you can spare)
5. Skins/Accents
6. Eliminate
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
bump :3
bump :3

9Ec97kg.png
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
@RedlaSunShowers

Hello and thank you for doing this!

I was wondering if we had to complete the entire wish list from the person on top of me?
@RedlaSunShowers

Hello and thank you for doing this!

I was wondering if we had to complete the entire wish list from the person on top of me?
Thanks,
tanuki0204
Channel_Art_Template_%2528Fireworks%2529%255B1%255D.jpg
@tanuki0204 oh no no no! You just have to grant one of the "wishes" the player above has. The should list for anyone would be insane XD
@tanuki0204 oh no no no! You just have to grant one of the "wishes" the player above has. The should list for anyone would be insane XD
@RedlaSunShowers

Oh ok!

I will send your 10kt in messages right now!

Here is my list :D

1. 10kt
2.Sickle Kamaitachi familiar
3.Swallowtail Buttersnake familiar
4. Simple Copper Wing Cuffs
5. Skin: Shatter The Night
6.Crane's Wing Fans apparel

@RedlaSunShowers

Oh ok!

I will send your 10kt in messages right now!

Here is my list :D

1. 10kt
2.Sickle Kamaitachi familiar
3.Swallowtail Buttersnake familiar
4. Simple Copper Wing Cuffs
5. Skin: Shatter The Night
6.Crane's Wing Fans apparel

Thanks,
tanuki0204
Channel_Art_Template_%2528Fireworks%2529%255B1%255D.jpg
@tanuki0204
Your wishes are my command! I'll send a delivery CR!
Here are my wishes!

1)10kt
2)Crimson Emperor Familiar
3)Silver Steampunk set
4)500 points worth of meat
@tanuki0204
Your wishes are my command! I'll send a delivery CR!
Here are my wishes!

1)10kt
2)Crimson Emperor Familiar
3)Silver Steampunk set
4)500 points worth of meat
@kissmybattery Sending familiar!

1. 10kt
2. Shale Thresher
3. 20kt
4. Maren Scout
5. Water Sprite
@kissmybattery Sending familiar!

1. 10kt
2. Shale Thresher
3. 20kt
4. Maren Scout
5. Water Sprite
30nemo9.jpg MbrtKg1.png SSR_a3.png Dt1tfuL.png
@KenyonV the tier for hard wishes are 300Kt now - I believe Water Sprites are a little more expensive ^^
@KenyonV the tier for hard wishes are 300Kt now - I believe Water Sprites are a little more expensive ^^
@RedlaSunShowers There was a Water Sprite on AH for less than 300kt when I made my wishes... I checked. :o)
@RedlaSunShowers There was a Water Sprite on AH for less than 300kt when I made my wishes... I checked. :o)
30nemo9.jpg MbrtKg1.png SSR_a3.png Dt1tfuL.png
1 2