Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ye Old Lair Cleanout (5, 6 and 7 digits)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Time hello! do you have a ballpark range you're looking to get for Sin?
@Time hello! do you have a ballpark range you're looking to get for Sin?
tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@queerprince Hi! I do not actually, though you are free to make me an offer.
@queerprince Hi! I do not actually, though you are free to make me an offer.
@Time I'm still a little new to the site but I've saved 120g if that is enough for Precursor?
@Time I'm still a little new to the site but I've saved 120g if that is enough for Precursor?
3rgMtsk.png0KYrfCc.png
@Time @Haven

Zen is beautiful. Would you accept 200kt for him?

Edit: I had a look at your lair, Haven, and I could also offer a poison gene scroll + treasure/gems if that is more to your liking.
@Time @Haven

Zen is beautiful. Would you accept 200kt for him?

Edit: I had a look at your lair, Haven, and I could also offer a poison gene scroll + treasure/gems if that is more to your liking.
jA0Unwf.gifijWAday.png
@Time he reminds me so much of my Lavani! same color ranges, and both are old wildclaws...i couldn't resist asking :p

anyhow, i took a gander at your wishlist, and i have some of the items you're looking for - would you be interested in a trade? (i can type up what i've got, once i know if you're interested in a swap!)

(edit: oh no i just looked at masquerade in the workshop and i am so charmed...save me...i love her T__T)
@Time he reminds me so much of my Lavani! same color ranges, and both are old wildclaws...i couldn't resist asking :p

anyhow, i took a gander at your wishlist, and i have some of the items you're looking for - would you be interested in a trade? (i can type up what i've got, once i know if you're interested in a swap!)

(edit: oh no i just looked at masquerade in the workshop and i am so charmed...save me...i love her T__T)
tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@Time

I'm interested in Sin! How much you are looking for? For Sin, I can give you 120k treasure and a Gloomwillow Guide. :) (I also have Rosso I can add in my lair that's a 6 digit dragon if 120k treasure isn't enough. I can also offer art which can also be an add-on. Example one | Example two!)

Or, I'll add ALL of these for Sin.

Edit; Changed somethin'.
@Time

I'm interested in Sin! How much you are looking for? For Sin, I can give you 120k treasure and a Gloomwillow Guide. :) (I also have Rosso I can add in my lair that's a 6 digit dragon if 120k treasure isn't enough. I can also offer art which can also be an add-on. Example one | Example two!)

Or, I'll add ALL of these for Sin.

Edit; Changed somethin'.
tumblr_inline_mz047ug6ob1qh7dbn.gif
@Time just wanted to let you know I'm still interested in Winter.
@Time just wanted to let you know I'm still interested in Winter.
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
@Time wow so many gorgeous dragons! Could I offer 250k for Sin? I'm willing to go higher if you're looking for more for him as well I love his colours!
@Time wow so many gorgeous dragons! Could I offer 250k for Sin? I'm willing to go higher if you're looking for more for him as well I love his colours!
@Time About what price range would you be hoping to get for Nimbus and Harmony as a pair? :)
@Time About what price range would you be hoping to get for Nimbus and Harmony as a pair? :)
@Terpsichoria A bare minimum of 10k as a pair, though I have an offer of 12kg currently standing for them both. I really would rather sell them as a pair if I can, they've got a lot of sentimental value to me.
@Terpsichoria A bare minimum of 10k as a pair, though I have an offer of 12kg currently standing for them both. I really would rather sell them as a pair if I can, they've got a lot of sentimental value to me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7