Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 409 410
@permanent
May I have slot 3 on octoflyer and a random apperal?
@permanent
May I have slot 3 on octoflyer and a random apperal?
@Permanent may I have a random familiar?
@Permanent may I have a random familiar?
IIN1Zjg.png
@Permanent could I have a random familiar?
@Permanent could I have a random familiar?
giphy.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pnggiphy.gif
@Permanent Can I have number 10 for the Blackwing Croaker skin than?
@Permanent Can I have number 10 for the Blackwing Croaker skin than?
MRMeAKr.png
@Permanent
Octoflyer slot 3 please?
1 apparel, 1 familiar as well if you could q v q /)
@Permanent
Octoflyer slot 3 please?
1 apparel, 1 familiar as well if you could q v q /)
@Permanent
Random apparel please!
@Permanent
Random apparel please!
Could I have a familiar please @permanent ? Thanks
Could I have a familiar please @permanent ? Thanks
@permanent sounds like you're gonna be busy soon! Congrats on your anniversary and moving! Could I get a random familiar today?
@permanent sounds like you're gonna be busy soon! Congrats on your anniversary and moving! Could I get a random familiar today?
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@permanent may I please have a random 99 mix of food, and a random apparel piece?
@permanent may I please have a random 99 mix of food, and a random apparel piece?
0qSbXzX.pngavHIPgE.gif
@Syzeki
Moving in is easy, it is the buying a place that is tough. Adrian and I have been living together 2.5 years out of the 3 we have been together. We pay rent to my folks because we couldn't afford an apartment out here. Now that we are working full time and paid off a good chunk of student debt off we can really save. So we should be able to have a nice down payment for a starter home shortly after we are married. We can't wait to like really be on our own.
@Syzeki
Moving in is easy, it is the buying a place that is tough. Adrian and I have been living together 2.5 years out of the 3 we have been together. We pay rent to my folks because we couldn't afford an apartment out here. Now that we are working full time and paid off a good chunk of student debt off we can really save. So we should be able to have a nice down payment for a starter home shortly after we are married. We can't wait to like really be on our own.
permanent.png
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 409 410