Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | **Closed **
1 2 3 4 5 6
@serrulata

Butterflies are still relitively expensive on the Auction House, especially for the rarity of the breed, the x/x/y, almost x/x/x color scene and the fact that all the genes are "Gem Genes"

The hatchery we have going currently has two members looking to receive lair expansions soon.

I have looked over your lair and I suppose we could trade you the Nocturne for 15k treasure and some Exalt Fodder seeing as that Mortiki and LadyHades are looking to help get Shadow dominance. It might also help with your food issue in your lair as well.
@serrulata

Butterflies are still relitively expensive on the Auction House, especially for the rarity of the breed, the x/x/y, almost x/x/x color scene and the fact that all the genes are "Gem Genes"

The hatchery we have going currently has two members looking to receive lair expansions soon.

I have looked over your lair and I suppose we could trade you the Nocturne for 15k treasure and some Exalt Fodder seeing as that Mortiki and LadyHades are looking to help get Shadow dominance. It might also help with your food issue in your lair as well.
tumblr_inline_n82ochmd0J1siboaz.png
@Teamozeal
okay, thank you very much! how much fodder would you like, i have plenty.
@Teamozeal
okay, thank you very much! how much fodder would you like, i have plenty.
@serrulata

I am not really picky on the number. Any dragons you don't want would work. I have to go to class so I won't be online for the next two hours but I would say at least two dragons.

It would thin down your number of dragons so it should help you save on food.
@serrulata

I am not really picky on the number. Any dragons you don't want would work. I have to go to class so I won't be online for the next two hours but I would say at least two dragons.

It would thin down your number of dragons so it should help you save on food.
tumblr_inline_n82ochmd0J1siboaz.png
Okay, I'll send a cr
@Teamozeal
Okay, I'll send a cr
@Teamozeal
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6