Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Nancy Drew Games
1 2 3
Who here has played or does play the Nancy Drew Games by HER?
I really love them, even the older ones and I have a ton of them on my Steam. Just wondering how many fans there are and wanted to start a general discussion.
Who here has played or does play the Nancy Drew Games by HER?
I really love them, even the older ones and I have a ton of them on my Steam. Just wondering how many fans there are and wanted to start a general discussion.
@Quietally just cause I know you like these games too. Might just be us though :P
@Quietally just cause I know you like these games too. Might just be us though :P
For the general public, I've played Shadow Ranch, The Haunted Carousel and Blackmoor Manor and will hopefully get back into them via Steam once school lets out. @Jinxybat has revived my love for them with a fiery passion.
For the general public, I've played Shadow Ranch, The Haunted Carousel and Blackmoor Manor and will hopefully get back into them via Steam once school lets out. @Jinxybat has revived my love for them with a fiery passion.
tumblr_n0nimeQb5x1r7y61oo1_250.gif
I adore them, I really do.

I've played crystal skull, shadow ranch, blackmoore manor, resorting to danger, blue moon canyon, ummm... a couple more and right now I'm on thornton hall.
I adore them, I really do.

I've played crystal skull, shadow ranch, blackmoore manor, resorting to danger, blue moon canyon, ummm... a couple more and right now I'm on thornton hall.
@Jinxybat

Oh gracious, let me go down the list;

First I ever played was The Haunted Carousel, also the only one I've beaten.

I've played White Wolf, Secret of the Old Clock, Ghost Dogs, Last Train, Blackmoor Manor, Kapu Cave, Crystal Skull, Phantom of Venice, and Shadow Ranch, but haven't beaten any of them yet.

I actually still have some of them in my CD case. Maybe I should play 'em again.

Edit: I also played Danger by Design but gave up because I kept making the lady's stupid special tea wrong.
@Jinxybat

Oh gracious, let me go down the list;

First I ever played was The Haunted Carousel, also the only one I've beaten.

I've played White Wolf, Secret of the Old Clock, Ghost Dogs, Last Train, Blackmoor Manor, Kapu Cave, Crystal Skull, Phantom of Venice, and Shadow Ranch, but haven't beaten any of them yet.

I actually still have some of them in my CD case. Maybe I should play 'em again.

Edit: I also played Danger by Design but gave up because I kept making the lady's stupid special tea wrong.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
AAAAAHHHHH!!! I love those games! They're kind of cheesy, but so fun. I just finished the one where Nancy is randomly accused of burning down the town hall.

@Jinxybat

I was working on the Crystal Skull too, and have finished a few others, but my computer died and I lost the files ;-;
AAAAAHHHHH!!! I love those games! They're kind of cheesy, but so fun. I just finished the one where Nancy is randomly accused of burning down the town hall.

@Jinxybat

I was working on the Crystal Skull too, and have finished a few others, but my computer died and I lost the files ;-;
Is the Haunted Carousel good, by the way? I've been considering getting it.
Is the Haunted Carousel good, by the way? I've been considering getting it.
@Phyrne

Yeah it was pretty great! Miles scared me as a kid but other than that it was really fun.
@Phyrne

Yeah it was pretty great! Miles scared me as a kid but other than that it was really fun.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
@Jinxybat

Ah, I've played all of them!!
I grew up playing them with my sister & my dad and man I love them
The first one we ever played was Shadow Ranch (I was so scared of the endings when we started haha)

I think that my favorite was either Stay Tuned For Danger or Secret of the Scarlet Hand
I really hope that the one coming out is good
@Jinxybat

Ah, I've played all of them!!
I grew up playing them with my sister & my dad and man I love them
The first one we ever played was Shadow Ranch (I was so scared of the endings when we started haha)

I think that my favorite was either Stay Tuned For Danger or Secret of the Scarlet Hand
I really hope that the one coming out is good
@Darkfall I have a bunch of those I haven't gotten to play yet but I'm so excited to.

@Phyrne I hope its good to cause I've got the haunted carousel on my list. I love puzzle games in general, like professor Layton and whatnot.

@Glamour Yes the endings always seem so intense to me! I play them and get too involved I guess because I get so worked up and I'm like, "I'm either doing this very wrong or its right so>..."

They're changing nancy's voice actor which is interesting but I need to play some of the newer ones too. I have been trying to play some of the older ones first.

Also when you work along side the hardy boys is fun!
@Darkfall I have a bunch of those I haven't gotten to play yet but I'm so excited to.

@Phyrne I hope its good to cause I've got the haunted carousel on my list. I love puzzle games in general, like professor Layton and whatnot.

@Glamour Yes the endings always seem so intense to me! I play them and get too involved I guess because I get so worked up and I'm like, "I'm either doing this very wrong or its right so>..."

They're changing nancy's voice actor which is interesting but I need to play some of the newer ones too. I have been trying to play some of the older ones first.

Also when you work along side the hardy boys is fun!
1 2 3