Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Shop Directory
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 138
@Starphrax you are an amzing person btw, this is great [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1808945]Dragon Draws Dragon Eyes![/url] - @DragonDraws ~ [size=2]digital, eye, eyes, dragoneyes, color, b/w[/size] [/code]
@Starphrax you are an amzing person btw, this is great
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1808945]Dragon Draws Dragon Eyes![/url] - @DragonDraws ~ [size=2]digital, eye, eyes, dragoneyes, color, b/w[/size]
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@Starphrax
Shop still active! I take hiatuses during my school months. Sorry, forgot to ping last time.
@Starphrax
Shop still active! I take hiatuses during my school months. Sorry, forgot to ping last time.
@Starphrax
Oh, ok, phew
@Starphrax
Oh, ok, phew
@Starphrax

I'd like to add my new shop to the list under the Literature category, if that's okay. Thank you :)

The Lore Historian - @Aeratril
~ Lore, Stories, Bios
@Starphrax

I'd like to add my new shop to the list under the Literature category, if that's okay. Thank you :)

The Lore Historian - @Aeratril
~ Lore, Stories, Bios
Hello...
Sorry i'm very newbie here and I want to know ...
how can I start to get requests for drawings here?

I draw and would like to know how to start commissions here.
Started shortly the game ... sorry for the inconvenience.
:)
Hello...
Sorry i'm very newbie here and I want to know ...
how can I start to get requests for drawings here?

I draw and would like to know how to start commissions here.
Started shortly the game ... sorry for the inconvenience.
:)
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@DragonDraws Aww shucks you, thank you for the kind words >_<

@QuicksilverChild No problem, extra ping because I restored your shop to the list. Do keep your eyes out for the next checkup x)

@Allocen First off, a warm welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you will find your stay pleasant :)

Secondly, if you want to get someone's attention, send them a ping, simply by typing @Starphrax to send them a notification (you don't have to do any linking, the site automatically turns the name into a link) Otherwise, the person may not notice your comment.

And finally, to get requests for art, you can set up a thread in the 'Creative Corner' section. That is if you are doing them for free. Make sure to specify in the title of your thread what it is you're doing so it'll be easier for people to find you.

If on the other hand you want to set up a shop for paid commissions, you should do so in the 'Art Sales' section of the forums. This here thread is a good read about setting up a functional shop.

Don't forget to bump up your thread every now and then to get traffic (I think you're limited to a bump per hour if I remember correctly) and finally delete it if it's no longer functional instead of just leaving it floating about.

Hopefully this has helped you and of course if you have any other questions, feel free to ask ^^
@DragonDraws Aww shucks you, thank you for the kind words >_<

@QuicksilverChild No problem, extra ping because I restored your shop to the list. Do keep your eyes out for the next checkup x)

@Allocen First off, a warm welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you will find your stay pleasant :)

Secondly, if you want to get someone's attention, send them a ping, simply by typing @Starphrax to send them a notification (you don't have to do any linking, the site automatically turns the name into a link) Otherwise, the person may not notice your comment.

And finally, to get requests for art, you can set up a thread in the 'Creative Corner' section. That is if you are doing them for free. Make sure to specify in the title of your thread what it is you're doing so it'll be easier for people to find you.

If on the other hand you want to set up a shop for paid commissions, you should do so in the 'Art Sales' section of the forums. This here thread is a good read about setting up a functional shop.

Don't forget to bump up your thread every now and then to get traffic (I think you're limited to a bump per hour if I remember correctly) and finally delete it if it's no longer functional instead of just leaving it floating about.

Hopefully this has helped you and of course if you have any other questions, feel free to ask ^^
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@Starphrax you help me a lot, thank you very much!
I have some questions involving prices and etc.
but I'll look the other topics to better understand the interaction and methods.
Thank you!
@Starphrax you help me a lot, thank you very much!
I have some questions involving prices and etc.
but I'll look the other topics to better understand the interaction and methods.
Thank you!
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Starphrax [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1802369]Thunderbird's Dragon Art[/url] - @Thunderbird ~ [size=2]Digital, dragon, fullbody, bust, flatcolor, lineart, celshading, treasure, gems, items[/size][/code] Thank you!
@Starphrax
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1802369]Thunderbird's Dragon Art[/url] - @Thunderbird ~ [size=2]Digital, dragon, fullbody, bust, flatcolor, lineart, celshading, treasure, gems, items[/size]

Thank you!
is5IYGR.png
@Starphrax
thank you! i will keep my eyes open!
@Starphrax
thank you! i will keep my eyes open!
@Starphrax [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1046714]Lucifer's Art Shop[/url] - @LucifersRoomate ~ [size=2]Digital, Flats, Cellshading, Pixels, USD, Paypal[/size] [/code]
@Starphrax
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1046714]Lucifer's Art Shop[/url] - @LucifersRoomate ~ [size=2]Digital, Flats, Cellshading, Pixels, USD, Paypal[/size]
tumblr_inline_o56qssXPtH1sufg7s_540.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 138