Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Golem Gauntlet + Mesa Mechanojets
Hello! I am currently attempting to sell some old holiday items in order to save up for some particularly pricey genes, but i just can't seem to get rid of them! I am currently selling:
1 Golem Gauntlet (700000t/1100g)
1 Mesa Mechanojets (70000t/110g) SOLD
I'm also willing to sell them in a bundle at a reduced price of 735000t/1150g!!
Sorry for no pictures, I am doing this on my phone, and it's harder than you'd think!!

Edit: I will also accept a Butterfly secondary or Stained tertiary as payment!! Those are the genes I'm saving up for, so they would also be a good trade!!
Hello! I am currently attempting to sell some old holiday items in order to save up for some particularly pricey genes, but i just can't seem to get rid of them! I am currently selling:
1 Golem Gauntlet (700000t/1100g)
1 Mesa Mechanojets (70000t/110g) SOLD
I'm also willing to sell them in a bundle at a reduced price of 735000t/1150g!!
Sorry for no pictures, I am doing this on my phone, and it's harder than you'd think!!

Edit: I will also accept a Butterfly secondary or Stained tertiary as payment!! Those are the genes I'm saving up for, so they would also be a good trade!!
@MagicSkull

Will you accept item trades?
@MagicSkull

Will you accept item trades?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88
Yes!! I just edited the original post that I'd be happy with either a Butterfly or Stained gene, but if you have something of equal value that I could use to get them, I'd be willing to consider it!! :)
@Sap88
Yes!! I just edited the original post that I'd be happy with either a Butterfly or Stained gene, but if you have something of equal value that I could use to get them, I'd be willing to consider it!! :)
@MagicSkull
Oh.. Any thing/items for the mesa mechanojets?
@MagicSkull
Oh.. Any thing/items for the mesa mechanojets?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
@Sap88
Well, what do you have to offer? I'm not looking for any particular item for the Mechanojets, just something of equal value. Maybe a piece of apparel from a different holiday?? If you show me what you'd be willing to trade, I'll see if I can work something out!!
@Sap88
Well, what do you have to offer? I'm not looking for any particular item for the Mechanojets, just something of equal value. Maybe a piece of apparel from a different holiday?? If you show me what you'd be willing to trade, I'll see if I can work something out!!
@magicskull

Ideally I'd trade one ambush (35kt) and another piece of apparel, maybe a crimson fillet (21kt) and 14kt?
@magicskull

Ideally I'd trade one ambush (35kt) and another piece of apparel, maybe a crimson fillet (21kt) and 14kt?
@Sap88
Sounds good to me! Would you mind initiating the trade though? I have a tendency to forget things pretty easily, and I don't want to forget to request any of what you just said.
@Sap88
Sounds good to me! Would you mind initiating the trade though? I have a tendency to forget things pretty easily, and I don't want to forget to request any of what you just said.
The Mecahnojets are now sold, but the Golem Gauntlet is still available!!
The Mecahnojets are now sold, but the Golem Gauntlet is still available!!
Update: Due to lack of interest in the gauntlet, I'm putting it back on the AH. However, if someone were to express interest in it on this thread, I'd be happy to part with it for the reduced price of 650000t/1000g
Update: Due to lack of interest in the gauntlet, I'm putting it back on the AH. However, if someone were to express interest in it on this thread, I'd be happy to part with it for the reduced price of 650000t/1000g