Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hippojays!
When/why did Hippojays get so expensive? Last time I looked, they tanked and were around 300k or something. Now they're over a million :O I have two that I scavenged over the years, and it makes me excited.
When/why did Hippojays get so expensive? Last time I looked, they tanked and were around 300k or something. Now they're over a million :O I have two that I scavenged over the years, and it makes me excited.
@estarti

Hippojays are a rare familiar drop from fishing in Ice/Light/Nature/Plague. Many users don't have the luck to get one. Plus with many swipp and baldwin items being highlevel meat items people gather often in other areas rather in fishing - reducing the amout of hippojays found too.
@estarti

Hippojays are a rare familiar drop from fishing in Ice/Light/Nature/Plague. Many users don't have the luck to get one. Plus with many swipp and baldwin items being highlevel meat items people gather often in other areas rather in fishing - reducing the amout of hippojays found too.
@Ismaiel

Ah I didn't realize the impact of Swipp and Baldwin. Neat! :) Thanks for the info.
@Ismaiel

Ah I didn't realize the impact of Swipp and Baldwin. Neat! :) Thanks for the info.