Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Dragon Population
1 2
@Shaylle with how integrated Dominance and exalting is to the game, I actually do not think this graph is useful at all, and in fact could spread false information regarding the state of the game. Could we get a non-exalted only graph if you have the chance to do so once the search is fully functional again? (And can I be on a ping list for it? rofl)
@Shaylle with how integrated Dominance and exalting is to the game, I actually do not think this graph is useful at all, and in fact could spread false information regarding the state of the game. Could we get a non-exalted only graph if you have the chance to do so once the search is fully functional again? (And can I be on a ping list for it? rofl)
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
@Magatsu We're not - the black dots are the actual data points, the line past the last data point is a projection.

(But we probably will be at 1M or higher by the end of the month.)
@Magatsu We're not - the black dots are the actual data points, the line past the last data point is a projection.

(But we probably will be at 1M or higher by the end of the month.)
U3uWWAU.png
@icyfuzz Oops, that teaches me to read graphs better. But dang...one million dragons...
@icyfuzz Oops, that teaches me to read graphs better. But dang...one million dragons...
Cool! Yeah, it'd be great to see the graph just for not-exalted dragons, once they put that option back in... Also, what's the equation for the best fit curve? :D
Cool! Yeah, it'd be great to see the graph just for not-exalted dragons, once they put that option back in... Also, what's the equation for the best fit curve? :D
@icyfuzz
Ooh, not yet, but good idea! I'll get to work on transferring the data to there! :)

(Huh, would you look at that! When I saw the obs/obs iri/shim snapper, I had to have it! Thanks a lot! :D)

@Andrea
I agree completely, and wish I could've gotten more 'non-exalted only' values before that part of the search went down. I do have three so far, so if/when it gives me the option again, I will most definitely add that series as well. :) Until then, this data series is mainly just for fun and interest's sake (since technically exalted dragons are still in the database). But I know what you mean by it throwing people off about the state of the game, so I'll mention that in my first post as well, that this represents all dragons, both in play and not. And good thinking with the ping list! I'll hold off on that too, until I can get both series up, unless people want to be on one before then!
@icyfuzz
Ooh, not yet, but good idea! I'll get to work on transferring the data to there! :)

(Huh, would you look at that! When I saw the obs/obs iri/shim snapper, I had to have it! Thanks a lot! :D)

@Andrea
I agree completely, and wish I could've gotten more 'non-exalted only' values before that part of the search went down. I do have three so far, so if/when it gives me the option again, I will most definitely add that series as well. :) Until then, this data series is mainly just for fun and interest's sake (since technically exalted dragons are still in the database). But I know what you mean by it throwing people off about the state of the game, so I'll mention that in my first post as well, that this represents all dragons, both in play and not. And good thinking with the ping list! I'll hold off on that too, until I can get both series up, unless people want to be on one before then!
@nika
The equation says "y = 38.403x2 - 3E+06x + 7E+10".
But, I think it's messed up because of the dates on the x-axis. I'll have to convert it and see what I get.

"y = 38.403x2 + 2331.3x - 196.16" Lol, that's better! :D
@nika
The equation says "y = 38.403x2 - 3E+06x + 7E+10".
But, I think it's messed up because of the dates on the x-axis. I'll have to convert it and see what I get.

"y = 38.403x2 + 2331.3x - 196.16" Lol, that's better! :D
UPDATE!

Flight Rising population as of 10/08/2013, roughly 9:45 AM server time, including both exalted and non-exalted dragons:

Current trendline equation: y = 36.933x2 + 2507.3x - 4117.9

(Beware the ides of October! o_o)
UPDATE!

Flight Rising population as of 10/08/2013, roughly 9:45 AM server time, including both exalted and non-exalted dragons:

Current trendline equation: y = 36.933x2 + 2507.3x - 4117.9

(Beware the ides of October! o_o)
@Midulin @Dauphine76 ping for bookmark
@Midulin @Dauphine76 ping for bookmark
@Midulin: please keep in mind the Forum Code of Conduct when posting in the forums [quote=Forum Code of Conduct]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/quote] Locking this thread now in accordance with the rules.
@Midulin: please keep in mind the Forum Code of Conduct when posting in the forums
Forum Code of Conduct wrote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.

Locking this thread now in accordance with the rules.
1 2