Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Meilleur Ami Hatchery & Adopt
1 2 3
@makirasan
if @panarow is no longer interested in the mirror with the poi/toxi, I would be interested in adopting him ^^ I'm trying to think of a name but would you accept 15 gems as payment (if not, I can pay the treasure too that's just fine)
@makirasan
if @panarow is no longer interested in the mirror with the poi/toxi, I would be interested in adopting him ^^ I'm trying to think of a name but would you accept 15 gems as payment (if not, I can pay the treasure too that's just fine)
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@lilMama
if @panarow does not respond by the 24 hour mark (19:31 FR time), I can send you the Crossroads if you ping me again. Gems are perfectly fine.
@lilMama
if @panarow does not respond by the 24 hour mark (19:31 FR time), I can send you the Crossroads if you ping me again. Gems are perfectly fine.
doctor_who_caramelldansen_by_volkradugi-d5qevmc.gif fr___glowing_nature_rune_icon_by_burningashdragon-d7z0sxv.gif
@makirasan awesome, thanks so much ^-^
@makirasan awesome, thanks so much ^-^
@marirasan

I'm sorry for the late reply; this is the first time I was able to get on today. You can pass the mirror on; my lair is bursting at the seams. Sorry for wasting anyone's time :)
@marirasan

I'm sorry for the late reply; this is the first time I was able to get on today. You can pass the mirror on; my lair is bursting at the seams. Sorry for wasting anyone's time :)
@Panarow
That's perfectly fine! I understand fully, and you weren't wasting anyone's time. Thank you for the consideration!

@lilMama
let me know when you think of a name.
@Panarow
That's perfectly fine! I understand fully, and you weren't wasting anyone's time. Thank you for the consideration!

@lilMama
let me know when you think of a name.
doctor_who_caramelldansen_by_volkradugi-d5qevmc.gif fr___glowing_nature_rune_icon_by_burningashdragon-d7z0sxv.gif
@Makirasan hmm shoot im not good at thinking of names- Kuzkuz works ^-^
@panarow aaah not wasting anyones time at all (I think)
@Makirasan hmm shoot im not good at thinking of names- Kuzkuz works ^-^
@panarow aaah not wasting anyones time at all (I think)
*Bump*
*Bump*
@lilMama
Crossroads sent!
@lilMama
Crossroads sent!
@makirasan thanks so much ^-^
@makirasan thanks so much ^-^
*bump*
*bump*
1 2 3