Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Chests/Scrolls [W]Apparel/UM Accents
1 2 3
@Thunderbird21 I'd like to trade for the Kingfisher Chest!
I have:
sky blue wing/arm silks and the sash
crimson arm silks
celadon silk sash
garnet and pearl flourish eye piece
garnet flourish anklets

:)
@Thunderbird21 I'd like to trade for the Kingfisher Chest!
I have:
sky blue wing/arm silks and the sash
crimson arm silks
celadon silk sash
garnet and pearl flourish eye piece
garnet flourish anklets

:)
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw Okay! LAH on the Kingfisher chest is 70000 T, and LAH on the Sky Blue Wing Silks is 40000 T and 25000 T for the Celadon Silk Sash. Would you be willing to trade your Sky Blue Wing Silks and Celadon Silk Sash + 5 Kt for the Kingfisher Chest?
@Jaypaw Okay! LAH on the Kingfisher chest is 70000 T, and LAH on the Sky Blue Wing Silks is 40000 T and 25000 T for the Celadon Silk Sash. Would you be willing to trade your Sky Blue Wing Silks and Celadon Silk Sash + 5 Kt for the Kingfisher Chest?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Thunderbird21 yes, thanks!
@Thunderbird21 yes, thanks!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw Okay! ^^ I'll set up a CR!
@Jaypaw Okay! ^^ I'll set up a CR!
@Thunderbird21

Hello!

I am still looking for Kingfisher Chest and Ribbon Breeze. I have extra of Bamboo Queen, Gale Force and Clouding Guard. Would you be interested in a trade?
@Thunderbird21

Hello!

I am still looking for Kingfisher Chest and Ribbon Breeze. I have extra of Bamboo Queen, Gale Force and Clouding Guard. Would you be interested in a trade?
PNhCr3l.png
@Thunderbird21 Hey! I'm looking for a ribbon breeze chest, would you be interested in any of the following? [img]http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/fss/ba91e166d8302d010a8529177b2e9220/1stuff.png[/img] [img]http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/fss/74b52832d0c77979d0130b83085b689d/2stuff.png[/img] I also have a Wind Bells chest if you're interested and would be willing to pay some of the chest in treasure, though I can't pay all of it.
@Thunderbird21
Hey! I'm looking for a ribbon breeze chest, would you be interested in any of the following?
1stuff.png
2stuff.png
I also have a Wind Bells chest if you're interested and would be willing to pay some of the chest in treasure, though I can't pay all of it.
HzGpUHb.png
@Deathwing Hi! I'm afraid I just traded away my only extra of Kingfisher and that I already have all the chests you mentioned, so I'm going to pass on trading. Sorry!

@LadyoftheOcean Hi! I just checked LAH on the Ribbon Breeze chest, and I have no clue why it's so high. >.> I'd be willing to come down to around a 90-100 Kt value on the Ribbon Breeze chest from the 175 K on the AH. The Wind Bells chest is roughly 60 K on the AH and I'd be interested in that as I don't have one yet. LAH on the Marigold Lei is 21 K. Would you be willing to trade your Wind Bells chest, Marigold Lei and maybe 5 Kt for my Ribbon Breeze chest?
@Deathwing Hi! I'm afraid I just traded away my only extra of Kingfisher and that I already have all the chests you mentioned, so I'm going to pass on trading. Sorry!

@LadyoftheOcean Hi! I just checked LAH on the Ribbon Breeze chest, and I have no clue why it's so high. >.> I'd be willing to come down to around a 90-100 Kt value on the Ribbon Breeze chest from the 175 K on the AH. The Wind Bells chest is roughly 60 K on the AH and I'd be interested in that as I don't have one yet. LAH on the Marigold Lei is 21 K. Would you be willing to trade your Wind Bells chest, Marigold Lei and maybe 5 Kt for my Ribbon Breeze chest?
@Thunderbird21
I saw it go down to 52k when I checked at noonish but it then shot up, which is why I'm looking for a trade ^^ Unfortunately, that isn't a marigold lei, but a daisy lei, which is only about 5k on the AH. If you want it, I can trade the Wind Bells Chest, the daisy lei, and 22k, or I can skip it and trade the Wind Bells Chest and 30k :3
@Thunderbird21
I saw it go down to 52k when I checked at noonish but it then shot up, which is why I'm looking for a trade ^^ Unfortunately, that isn't a marigold lei, but a daisy lei, which is only about 5k on the AH. If you want it, I can trade the Wind Bells Chest, the daisy lei, and 22k, or I can skip it and trade the Wind Bells Chest and 30k :3
HzGpUHb.png
@LadyoftheOcean Ah! I'd be willing to do the Wind Bells Chest, Daisy Lei and 22 K for the Ribbon Breeze chest, sorry about my mistake! ^^ Feel free to set up a CR of everything is good with you!
@LadyoftheOcean Ah! I'd be willing to do the Wind Bells Chest, Daisy Lei and 22 K for the Ribbon Breeze chest, sorry about my mistake! ^^ Feel free to set up a CR of everything is good with you!
^
^
1 2 3