Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Error opening chest/bottles
1 2
Ive been having the same issue with the bottles from swip but also the chests from my familiars :c
Ive been having the same issue with the bottles from swip but also the chests from my familiars :c
Yea, I just got a lot of bottles from Swipp and none of them will open. They're also all taking up a bit of space in my hoard.
Yea, I just got a lot of bottles from Swipp and none of them will open. They're also all taking up a bit of space in my hoard.
I had this problem with Swipp's bottles, but if you just use the little chest icon beside the number, they should open. They all opened for me without a problem. Haven't tried Familiar chests, tho....
I had this problem with Swipp's bottles, but if you just use the little chest icon beside the number, they should open. They all opened for me without a problem. Haven't tried Familiar chests, tho....
Vj0BLbc.png
I have a rusted treasure chest that won't open and also bottles have that same problem for me as well.
I have a rusted treasure chest that won't open and also bottles have that same problem for me as well.
@SonicFreak Thanks for the tip but I tried that already. It still gave me the error message.
@SonicFreak Thanks for the tip but I tried that already. It still gave me the error message.
LW9qHew.png
Oh, good, it's not just me, then. I'm having trouble opening Broken Penny Jars from Swipp, and also with opening a pair of Gilded Decorative Chests.

Edit: I was just able to open one of the jars, after trying it maybe five times? Very frustrating.
Oh, good, it's not just me, then. I'm having trouble opening Broken Penny Jars from Swipp, and also with opening a pair of Gilded Decorative Chests.

Edit: I was just able to open one of the jars, after trying it maybe five times? Very frustrating.
The broken penny jars opened fine but an Iron chest I got from gathering isn't opening
The broken penny jars opened fine but an Iron chest I got from gathering isn't opening
Chests aren't opening. Bottles only open with the box icon.
Chests aren't opening. Bottles only open with the box icon.
My broken penny bottle things opened fine but whenever I tried to open one of my four chests I kept getting the same message. I'm still trying to open them though.
My broken penny bottle things opened fine but whenever I tried to open one of my four chests I kept getting the same message. I'm still trying to open them though.

Today is the first time I've ever had this issue, but maybe it's because I have so many darn penny jars to open that didn't stack.

The popup occurs once or twice before it lets me open a jar. I have yet to have the issue with chests.
Today is the first time I've ever had this issue, but maybe it's because I have so many darn penny jars to open that didn't stack.

The popup occurs once or twice before it lets me open a jar. I have yet to have the issue with chests.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2