Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66
The game has been broken for me for over a week. Is there any way we can get an ETA for a fix? It has put a severe crimp in my game play. Everything else takes so long that I don't have time to play at work on my break. So please fix this!!!!
The game has been broken for me for over a week. Is there any way we can get an ETA for a fix? It has put a severe crimp in my game play. Everything else takes so long that I don't have time to play at work on my break. So please fix this!!!!
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
I have an issue that I can't get past the first level because the continue screen never pops up, the counter doesn't go up or anything, it just won't go to the next stage!
I have an issue that I can't get past the first level because the continue screen never pops up, the counter doesn't go up or anything, it just won't go to the next stage!
2yl8qys.jpg2n8zaxt.jpg
I've been having trouble with runestones not working for awhile now. Once the tiles are cleared on level one, the timer keeps going until it runs out, then freezes, not letting me move past level one. There also seems to be a delay in flipping tiles, sometimes I have to click multiple times to get one to turn.
I've been having trouble with runestones not working for awhile now. Once the tiles are cleared on level one, the timer keeps going until it runs out, then freezes, not letting me move past level one. There also seems to be a delay in flipping tiles, sometimes I have to click multiple times to get one to turn.
While playing I have a similar but slightly different. Most often it happens at level 1 but I have seen it as high as 7. It counts down even after I have completed and once it hits zero it shows the GAME OVER screen. Some times I get money, and other times I get nothing.

I have also had the same problem described by every one else in this thread.
While playing I have a similar but slightly different. Most often it happens at level 1 but I have seen it as high as 7. It counts down even after I have completed and once it hits zero it shows the GAME OVER screen. Some times I get money, and other times I get nothing.

I have also had the same problem described by every one else in this thread.
"As long as you can see the stars, strive to understand the unknown."
2q1taoo.jpg
I have only been able to play Runestones once in my month's time on my account. The one time I was able to play the levels glitched repeatedly and would bounce between a continue and game over screen before it stopped working completely.

The game will not work any time I try to play it after that. The timer counts down to zero on the first level and then the screen goes blank and does nothing.

Google Chrome; Morning, afternoon, and evening CST.
I have only been able to play Runestones once in my month's time on my account. The one time I was able to play the levels glitched repeatedly and would bounce between a continue and game over screen before it stopped working completely.

The game will not work any time I try to play it after that. The timer counts down to zero on the first level and then the screen goes blank and does nothing.

Google Chrome; Morning, afternoon, and evening CST.
I haven't been able to play Runestones for the past couple of days due to the timer counting down and then freezing. It was doing this to me before on late levels previously, and I assumed it was just lag, because after about 10-30 seconds it would finish the level and bring me to the stats page so I could play the next level. Now it just sits there after level 1.

Running on Firefox.
I haven't been able to play Runestones for the past couple of days due to the timer counting down and then freezing. It was doing this to me before on late levels previously, and I assumed it was just lag, because after about 10-30 seconds it would finish the level and bring me to the stats page so I could play the next level. Now it just sits there after level 1.

Running on Firefox.
I can play the game, and it will award me treasure... but sometimes you can't click the tiles and it's just stuck there while the timer is still counting down.
This is really annoying :/

Latest version of Chrome.
I can play the game, and it will award me treasure... but sometimes you can't click the tiles and it's just stuck there while the timer is still counting down.
This is really annoying :/

Latest version of Chrome.
The game has been broken for several weeks for me, now

I clear all the tiles in Level 1 and the counter just keeps counting down until 0 and then... nothing happens ;v;

I clear all the tiles in Level 1 and the counter just keeps counting down until 0 and then... nothing happens ;v;
767VVTs.png
[quote name="Empire" date="2013-10-07 04:34:12"]The game has been broken for several weeks for me, now I clear all the tiles in Level 1 and the counter just keeps counting down until 0 and then... nothing happens ;v;[/quote] Got the same problem here....this started a few days ago.
Empire wrote on 2013-10-07 04:34:12:

Got the same problem here....this started a few days ago.
ZNhRsiG.png
Current Mood: Trying to lure Nocturnes with food.
So the game is working at least, but it's lagging so badly I can barely get past level 4. Is this the same for others?
So the game is working at least, but it's lagging so badly I can barely get past level 4. Is this the same for others?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66