Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Lost Treasure
I am on my iPad and I was selecting to buy a few of the special skins in the Marketplace. When I refreshed, I had no message indicating my buy but my treasure had disappeared. I went back to the Marketplace and one of the skins I had selected to buy had disappeared so I'm not sure if it had to do with the number of skins available or...?

I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance!
I am on my iPad and I was selecting to buy a few of the special skins in the Marketplace. When I refreshed, I had no message indicating my buy but my treasure had disappeared. I went back to the Marketplace and one of the skins I had selected to buy had disappeared so I'm not sure if it had to do with the number of skins available or...?

I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance!
@GlassAnimals

Marketplace purchases should go straight to your hoard, are you sure it's not there?
@GlassAnimals

Marketplace purchases should go straight to your hoard, are you sure it's not there?
lPh2JCZ.png
Ah, yes they are. I don't buy from the Marketplace usually and I guess I didn't recall that it acted different from the Auction House. My apologies, but also thank you for clearing that up.
Ah, yes they are. I don't buy from the Marketplace usually and I guess I didn't recall that it acted different from the Auction House. My apologies, but also thank you for clearing that up.