Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you doing for April fools?
1 2 3 4 5 6
April fools is tomorrow. What pranks will your play on your family and friends?

I'm going to print out pictures of scary, toothy monsters, and tape them under the toilet seat. Then I will leave the lid closed. When someone opens the lid, the monsters will startle them.
April fools is tomorrow. What pranks will your play on your family and friends?

I'm going to print out pictures of scary, toothy monsters, and tape them under the toilet seat. Then I will leave the lid closed. When someone opens the lid, the monsters will startle them.
probably nothing because i feel it's cruel to scare people with "jokes"

last year my friend told me he had cancer and i just. stop :(

i can't think of anything that would be mostly harmless where both people laugh about it in the end though, so maybe I'll get ideas from other people
probably nothing because i feel it's cruel to scare people with "jokes"

last year my friend told me he had cancer and i just. stop :(

i can't think of anything that would be mostly harmless where both people laugh about it in the end though, so maybe I'll get ideas from other people
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Nothing, I honestly hate April fools. It's cruel and people take it too far 99% of the time. I'll probably just spend it with friends running around town playing Ingress and at the local lake.
Nothing, I honestly hate April fools. It's cruel and people take it too far 99% of the time. I'll probably just spend it with friends running around town playing Ingress and at the local lake.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I want to find something harmless for my boyfriend, but I am not sure what to do. XD
I want to find something harmless for my boyfriend, but I am not sure what to do. XD
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Nothing probably. I must just do a innocent clickbait thing for my friend (trust me nothing too far). I just really hope nobody takes it too far at my school but I shouldn't be too optimistic /:

The scary monster prank sounds pretty cool tho!
Nothing probably. I must just do a innocent clickbait thing for my friend (trust me nothing too far). I just really hope nobody takes it too far at my school but I shouldn't be too optimistic /:

The scary monster prank sounds pretty cool tho!
Probably being the fool.
Probably being the fool.
Every year so far I've pranked at least one of my friends by sending them a message saying "dude omg there's a fox in my yard" and then I send them a pic of one of my many, many fox plushies. It's a harmless prank and so far all my friends have fallen for it without fail, so I might as well go for it again :^)
Or maybe I'll tell everyone I've got myself a brand new pet bunny, and when pictures are demanded I'll send them a pic of my dog wearing bunny ears. Would be fun x)
Every year so far I've pranked at least one of my friends by sending them a message saying "dude omg there's a fox in my yard" and then I send them a pic of one of my many, many fox plushies. It's a harmless prank and so far all my friends have fallen for it without fail, so I might as well go for it again :^)
Or maybe I'll tell everyone I've got myself a brand new pet bunny, and when pictures are demanded I'll send them a pic of my dog wearing bunny ears. Would be fun x)
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
3dLene.png
Rickrolling my family. Or maybe saying there's a deer eating with our horses and put fake antlers on my cousin's shetland pomy.

As far as I know they're both pretty harmless.
Rickrolling my family. Or maybe saying there's a deer eating with our horses and put fake antlers on my cousin's shetland pomy.

As far as I know they're both pretty harmless.
K6TNbNL.pngcM7AbHD.pngRU9Ec1i.pngvdGVLiw.pngLrK9u2q.png
"Nothing because my life is a joke."

Lots of rickrolling maybe. Maybe I could pass out valentines or something. Nothing cruel, nothing that cool either.
"Nothing because my life is a joke."

Lots of rickrolling maybe. Maybe I could pass out valentines or something. Nothing cruel, nothing that cool either.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Tape paper fish to people's backs like a French person.
Tape paper fish to people's backs like a French person.
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6