Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Achievements
Certain achievements are not registering:
I am level 10 in all gathering methods, and have received the achievement for none.
I have collected the entire chess set This achievement was also not earned. I even sold the extra pieces in case the computer needed the exact 8-2-2-2-1-1 of each piece.
Is anyone else having these issues?
Is there any way to solve them?
Certain achievements are not registering:
I am level 10 in all gathering methods, and have received the achievement for none.
I have collected the entire chess set This achievement was also not earned. I even sold the extra pieces in case the computer needed the exact 8-2-2-2-1-1 of each piece.
Is anyone else having these issues?
Is there any way to solve them?
I'm having these issues as well. I had exalted 10 dragons in hopes of an achievement, but it didn't work at all. I decided to look at all of my achievements and not a one has updated since I got a special gene.
I'm not sure what's going on or how to fix it, but I thought you should know that you're not the only one.
I'm having these issues as well. I had exalted 10 dragons in hopes of an achievement, but it didn't work at all. I decided to look at all of my achievements and not a one has updated since I got a special gene.
I'm not sure what's going on or how to fix it, but I thought you should know that you're not the only one.
Yeah. Since the original post, I've looked over the list, and realized I'm missing a lot more achievements than I thought, including for exalting and having certain types/amounts of dragons.
I would theorize that maybe the whole achievement system is down, but I did get a coliseum achievement recently. Maybe just certain categories are not working?
Yeah. Since the original post, I've looked over the list, and realized I'm missing a lot more achievements than I thought, including for exalting and having certain types/amounts of dragons.
I would theorize that maybe the whole achievement system is down, but I did get a coliseum achievement recently. Maybe just certain categories are not working?
It's likely. Though I'm not sure which ones are and are not working.
However, the problem still remains how to fix it. I don't think we can do it ourselves of course, we just have to hope that the problem will later be addressed when they go through and work out bugs again.
It's likely. Though I'm not sure which ones are and are not working.
However, the problem still remains how to fix it. I don't think we can do it ourselves of course, we just have to hope that the problem will later be addressed when they go through and work out bugs again.
@Stormrager
@Slibine

Last I had checked, most achievements had been disabled.
@Stormrager
@Slibine

Last I had checked, most achievements had been disabled.
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
But why??
But why??
@Stormrager

Performance issues. They'll be turned back on in the future at some point, once the site has stabilized.

As far as I know the only ones currently enabled are the Coliseum ones, because they track through flash, rather than through site activity.
@Stormrager

Performance issues. They'll be turned back on in the future at some point, once the site has stabilized.

As far as I know the only ones currently enabled are the Coliseum ones, because they track through flash, rather than through site activity.
Oh I see. Well thank you then.
Oh I see. Well thank you then.
Actually the other day I was able to get the one for hatching a dragon with the Shimmer gene, so maybe some of the gene ones were turned back on too?

As for me, yeah I'm missing the chess set one too, along with a couple of the Familiar achievements
Actually the other day I was able to get the one for hatching a dragon with the Shimmer gene, so maybe some of the gene ones were turned back on too?

As for me, yeah I'm missing the chess set one too, along with a couple of the Familiar achievements
Already taken by a sweet girl

FurAffinity|DeviantArt|DragonAdopters Memorial Forum

Xbox LIVE: HotRodimusPrime
Steam/PSN: TRozok21
@Slibine

All of the Coliseum achievements are still enabled, as well as all of the achievements that involve hatching dragons with specific genes. Beyond those, however, all of the remaining achievements have been disabled for a while now. Like Uturuncu said, they were causing significant site performance issues, so they had to disable them until they have everything running more efficiently and have smoothed out a bunch of wrinkles in the system.

It's truly a bummer, since I have also earned a ton of achievements since they disabled them, but with any hope, they'll be able to re-enable them soon.
@Slibine

All of the Coliseum achievements are still enabled, as well as all of the achievements that involve hatching dragons with specific genes. Beyond those, however, all of the remaining achievements have been disabled for a while now. Like Uturuncu said, they were causing significant site performance issues, so they had to disable them until they have everything running more efficiently and have smoothed out a bunch of wrinkles in the system.

It's truly a bummer, since I have also earned a ton of achievements since they disabled them, but with any hope, they'll be able to re-enable them soon.
CattiSig3_zpsaa76c460.png