Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Food Stacks 500t/1g below LAH sale/trade
1 2
Pay 500 treasure or 1 gem below the LAH for a stack of 99. 1:700 for gems, 1:500 for festival currency. I have plenty more food than listed. I also accept trades. I like familiars I don't have, apparel/skins, and battle stones including sap, rally, eliminate, and ambush. Bulk discounts negotiable. [item=aged carcass]x1 [item=spotted seabeak]x2 [item=ragesquid]x3 [item=blacktongue pepper]x6 [item=dandelion seeds]x4 [item=deadweed]x2 [item=flameweed]x6 [item=golden pepper]x8 [item=humpback anglerfish]x6 [item=infestation maggot]x2 [item=picked-over bones]x7 [item=deepsea yawner]x2 [item=wendigo haunch]x3 [item=stomper haunch]x8 [item=aer sprite]x7 [item=darterbane leaf beetle]x3 [item=nogglebane leaf beetle]x4 [item=black squirrel]x1 [item=blue-throated hummingbird]x1 [item=grouse]x1 [item=brown river recluse]x1 [item=grey river jumper]x2 [item=maned seal flipper]x2 [item=cumulus seal flipper]x2 [item=nogglet]x4 [item=basslet lasher]x5 [item=jade peacock]x1 [item=flurry flyer]x1 CR me with a note on what you'd like or ping me and I'll set it up [b]10% Light inflight discount[/b]
Pay 500 treasure or 1 gem below the LAH for a stack of 99. 1:700 for gems, 1:500 for festival currency.

I have plenty more food than listed. I also accept trades. I like familiars I don't have, apparel/skins, and battle stones including sap, rally, eliminate, and ambush. Bulk discounts negotiable.

Aged Carcass x1 Spotted Seabeak x2 Ragesquid x3 Blacktongue Pepper x6
Dandelion Seeds x4 Deadweed x2 Flameweed x6 Golden Pepper x8
Humpback Anglerfish x6 Infestation Maggot x2 Picked-Over Bones x7 Deepsea Yawner x2
x3 Stomper Haunch x8 Aer Sprite x7 Darterbane Leaf Beetle x3
Nogglebane Leaf Beetle x4 Black Squirrel x1 Blue-Throated Hummingbird x1 Grouse x1
Brown River Recluse x1 Grey River Jumper x2 Maned Seal Flipper x2 Cumulus Seal Flipper x2
Nogglet x4 Basslet Lasher x5 Jade Peacock x1 Flurry Flyer x1

CR me with a note on what you'd like or ping me and I'll set it up

10% Light inflight discount
she/her, please
@mrsnegcol
Yoo, this sounds good, how much points would you say you actually have? I need to restock, hehe.
@mrsnegcol
Yoo, this sounds good, how much points would you say you actually have? I need to restock, hehe.
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@mrsnegcol
Ooh, < v < Well, before I send over a CR, do you think you'd be able to sell 1000points of each food group? o:
@mrsnegcol
Ooh, < v < Well, before I send over a CR, do you think you'd be able to sell 1000points of each food group? o:
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
okay, let me see

Ill get back to you on that XD
okay, let me see

Ill get back to you on that XD
Sorry, I'm a bit confused on how this work

So take for example I want a stack of 99 ragequid. The LAH on that rn is 15500 treasure

Do we pay you 15400 instead?

@mrsnegcol
Sorry, I'm a bit confused on how this work

So take for example I want a stack of 99 ragequid. The LAH on that rn is 15500 treasure

Do we pay you 15400 instead?

@mrsnegcol
@Redsylph Yep, that's right
@Redsylph Yep, that's right
she/her, please
@Harrts I have way more food than this; I just wanted to see what would sell before listing more
@Harrts I have way more food than this; I just wanted to see what would sell before listing more
she/her, please
@mrsnegcol

Can I get:

5 deepsea yawner
5 deadweed
5 wendigo haunch
5 infestation maggot

If I am right that would be 284000 treasure

I can do 250000 treasure and 387 gems :) I was planning on buying more, but I think that's enough for now.
@mrsnegcol

Can I get:

5 deepsea yawner
5 deadweed
5 wendigo haunch
5 infestation maggot

If I am right that would be 284000 treasure

I can do 250000 treasure and 387 gems :) I was planning on buying more, but I think that's enough for now.
@Harrts Plus your inflight discount for 10% off, so that makes it 255600. I'll send the CR

@Harrts Plus your inflight discount for 10% off, so that makes it 255600. I'll send the CR

she/her, please
@mrsnegcol

Awesome! Sounds good
@mrsnegcol

Awesome! Sounds good
1 2