Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Lair Locations
Is your lair location a randomly generated thing, or can you "Upgrade" enough times into another area?

So, being shadow flight, I'm going to use Tangled Wood as an example;

My lair is currently in the Driftwood Drag, along with any other shadow flight friends I have. But, I have seen others with lairs in the Foxfire bramble, (and I'm pretty sure it was a GREATER lair, not a lesser like mine and my friends, but I'm also pretty sure we all joined at about the same time), but I didn't think to check exactly how many dragons that person had.

And of course, Lady Droolsalot Shadowbutt Shadowbinder resides in the Forum of the Obscured Crescent, and It would be amazing to have a lair nearer to her grace, if at all possible. :)
Is your lair location a randomly generated thing, or can you "Upgrade" enough times into another area?

So, being shadow flight, I'm going to use Tangled Wood as an example;

My lair is currently in the Driftwood Drag, along with any other shadow flight friends I have. But, I have seen others with lairs in the Foxfire bramble, (and I'm pretty sure it was a GREATER lair, not a lesser like mine and my friends, but I'm also pretty sure we all joined at about the same time), but I didn't think to check exactly how many dragons that person had.

And of course, Lady Droolsalot Shadowbutt Shadowbinder resides in the Forum of the Obscured Crescent, and It would be amazing to have a lair nearer to her grace, if at all possible. :)
@Naya, look at achievements.
"Lesser Lair" (normal), "Mighty Lair" (at least 50 slots), "Venerable Lair" (75), "Ancient Lair" (99, max slots). And there are 4 locations in each region.
With each 'level' of lair, your locations changes.

So you would need 99 slots (and each upgrade costs more... last upgrades are for 1 or 2 millions... D: ) to live next to your Lady. :3
@Naya, look at achievements.
"Lesser Lair" (normal), "Mighty Lair" (at least 50 slots), "Venerable Lair" (75), "Ancient Lair" (99, max slots). And there are 4 locations in each region.
With each 'level' of lair, your locations changes.

So you would need 99 slots (and each upgrade costs more... last upgrades are for 1 or 2 millions... D: ) to live next to your Lady. :3
coH7AEL.png
Dear god that's a lot of treasure owo;;; Still, if your dedicated... XD

Thanks @Ev4 :)
Dear god that's a lot of treasure owo;;; Still, if your dedicated... XD

Thanks @Ev4 :)