Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 5k Grab Bags
1 2 3 4
[center] [i][b]~ EDIT: I HAVE A LOT OF ORDERS SO I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY MORE AT THE MOMENT, CHECK BACK LATER ~ [/b] [/i] Sometime last year I did 2k grab bags and it was a huge hit!! So, i'm bringing them back and doing 5k grab bags! [b]Details:[/b] - You will get 10 items in each grab - - Each grab will be a mix of food, materials, apparel, other items - - I will not send you a familiar you already have, i'll check in your bestiary first (unless you collect certain familiars, just let me know!) - - When it's an elemental holiday i'll throw in some holiday currency - - You are allowed to purchase as many grabs as you want, just don't go too crazy!! - - Let me know which category of food you're low on so I can make sure to send you extra of it! - [i][b]Let the grabbing begin![/b][/i] [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/025717f93190355568f0ecdd65c94ebb/tumblr_inline_nil3grzD3p1t86dl3.jpg[/img]

~ EDIT: I HAVE A LOT OF ORDERS SO I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY MORE AT THE MOMENT, CHECK BACK LATER ~

Sometime last year I did 2k grab bags and it was a huge hit!! So, i'm bringing them back and doing 5k grab bags!

Details:

- You will get 10 items in each grab -

- Each grab will be a mix of food, materials, apparel, other items -

- I will not send you a familiar you already have, i'll check in your bestiary first (unless you collect certain familiars, just let me know!) -

- When it's an elemental holiday i'll throw in some holiday currency -

- You are allowed to purchase as many grabs as you want, just don't go too crazy!! -

- Let me know which category of food you're low on so I can make sure to send you extra of it! -

Let the grabbing begin!

tumblr_inline_nil3grzD3p1t86dl3.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
w6vHQhK.png
0HBKL8H.png
13399.png
pic of my horse
@goatlord I'll buy three , lower on seafood.
wishlist in profile has familars/items/apparel most wished for

thanks! :D
@goatlord I'll buy three , lower on seafood.
wishlist in profile has familars/items/apparel most wished for

thanks! :D
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@Goatlord I'm low on seafood~ I'll buy 2! And I don't mind duplicate familiars because transmute :P
@Goatlord I'm low on seafood~ I'll buy 2! And I don't mind duplicate familiars because transmute :P
And..Bear in the Big Blue House???
And..Bear in the Big Blue House???
@GalaxeyEmpress & @shayminluvr nice!! i'll send your items asap
@GalaxeyEmpress & @shayminluvr nice!! i'll send your items asap
5iXiC8z.png
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
w6vHQhK.png
0HBKL8H.png
13399.png
pic of my horse
@goatlord Via crossroads or pm? <:
@goatlord Via crossroads or pm? <:
@goatlord This sounds REALLY interesting ;D I desperately need insects!! Ill take 2 if you would be so kind (assuming this is treasure)
@goatlord This sounds REALLY interesting ;D I desperately need insects!! Ill take 2 if you would be so kind (assuming this is treasure)
@shayminluvr i'll send the items via crossroads!
@shayminluvr i'll send the items via crossroads!
5iXiC8z.png
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
w6vHQhK.png
0HBKL8H.png
13399.png
pic of my horse
@foonatomicwamy will send them asap and yes, treasure!
@foonatomicwamy will send them asap and yes, treasure!
5iXiC8z.png
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
w6vHQhK.png
0HBKL8H.png
13399.png
pic of my horse
@Goatlord May I have two? Low on seafood and meat. Also double familiars are not a problem, I have a friend with an addiction
@Goatlord May I have two? Low on seafood and meat. Also double familiars are not a problem, I have a friend with an addiction
1 2 3 4