Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cosmos unique premade and custom skins
Hello everyone, I am here to sell both custom and premade skins. All the skins i have put a lot of effort and time into so i hope yo enjoy them, if you see one you particularly like, but its not for the species or gender you want go ahead and request it for another species, and when i get the time i may just make it for that species as well.
for customs simply post that you would like a custom and give a written description of what you would like, i will start on it and send you 'updates' as i work on it so you can tell me exactly what you wold like me to keep the same/change as i progress in your skin design.
To order a skin simply comment with which skin you would like and send a PM of your order containing the gems.
pricing; (you must provide a blue print)
customs- 300 gems
limited premades-150-250 gems depends on how many i will have avaliable
premade-100 gems
Hello everyone, I am here to sell both custom and premade skins. All the skins i have put a lot of effort and time into so i hope yo enjoy them, if you see one you particularly like, but its not for the species or gender you want go ahead and request it for another species, and when i get the time i may just make it for that species as well.
for customs simply post that you would like a custom and give a written description of what you would like, i will start on it and send you 'updates' as i work on it so you can tell me exactly what you wold like me to keep the same/change as i progress in your skin design.
To order a skin simply comment with which skin you would like and send a PM of your order containing the gems.
pricing; (you must provide a blue print)
customs- 300 gems
limited premades-150-250 gems depends on how many i will have avaliable
premade-100 gems
[center]premade skins!(when placing order please state skin name) Ying-Yang (male and female set)-[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlZRiP3CQAAAVwN.png[/img](i will adjust the size later) warriors red-[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNvXxG3CQAEOjK7.png[/img] mosaic-[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNge2GzCIAIQ8qQ.png[/img] [/center]
premade skins!(when placing order please state skin name)
Ying-Yang (male and female set)-BlZRiP3CQAAAVwN.png(i will adjust the size later)
warriors red-BNvXxG3CQAEOjK7.png
mosaic-BNge2GzCIAIQ8qQ.png
Custom skins display (these cannot be purchased because they are only for the one who ordered that design, however you can request your own custom design ;) ))
none yet
Custom skins display (these cannot be purchased because they are only for the one who ordered that design, however you can request your own custom design ;) ))
none yet
bump?
how often are we allowed to bump by the way? just whenever we aren't on the front page or after a certain time period?
bump?
how often are we allowed to bump by the way? just whenever we aren't on the front page or after a certain time period?
bump...
bump...
Eee, that mosiac one looks heaps cool! Very nice work!
Eee, that mosiac one looks heaps cool! Very nice work!
gone.
Thank you :3
Thank you :3
bump.
bump.
bump
bump
new ying-yang designs added
new ying-yang designs added