Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vemeots new artshop! {usd open}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@vemeot I'd like to be on the pinglist please! Also, I agree with ren above me - you really ought to be charging more! Your art is incredible.
@vemeot I'd like to be on the pinglist please! Also, I agree with ren above me - you really ought to be charging more! Your art is incredible.
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@vemeot

username : starshining
Type : full colour
Character : Based off of a character in a TV show, Supernatural. Character's name is Abaddon.
ref : (Please add link of image or characterpage) (add description of char if u want)
this is how I want her to look
and another ref here
other info : (pose, or mood of drawing, etc) The black demon eyes are necessary, and the neck wound as well. You can make it less graphic if your not comfortable with that.
payment : treasure
@vemeot

username : starshining
Type : full colour
Character : Based off of a character in a TV show, Supernatural. Character's name is Abaddon.
ref : (Please add link of image or characterpage) (add description of char if u want)
this is how I want her to look
and another ref here
other info : (pose, or mood of drawing, etc) The black demon eyes are necessary, and the neck wound as well. You can make it less graphic if your not comfortable with that.
payment : treasure
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@vemeot oh my this is lovely. Please add me to the ping list!
@vemeot oh my this is lovely. Please add me to the ping list!
pDO9ca5m.png
@vemeot

okay im finally on the pc so i can edit this weeps

i'd love a sketch of this gal here ; v;
your art is so lovely hopefully i can save up enough to eventually get a colored one!

if you need more refs lemme know!!
@vemeot

okay im finally on the pc so i can edit this weeps

i'd love a sketch of this gal here ; v;
your art is so lovely hopefully i can save up enough to eventually get a colored one!

if you need more refs lemme know!!
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
@vemeot oh gosh your art's gorrrrgeous! could I hop onto your pinglist, please?
@vemeot oh gosh your art's gorrrrgeous! could I hop onto your pinglist, please?
pinglist for when you open gems again? ; u ;
pinglist for when you open gems again? ; u ;
@psiioniic username : lackingsanity Type : (sketch, fullcolor, lined) Fullcolor Character : (OC, gijinka, fanart, anything) Gijinka ref : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20323432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203235/20323432_350.png[/img] [/url] other info : Sexy, if possible. She [i]is[/i] a party girl after all xD payment : (treasure, gem, USD) USD (Do you use paypal?) Could I pay afterwards, since it's USD? I'm still not sure about paypal :P
@psiioniic
username : lackingsanity
Type : (sketch, fullcolor, lined) Fullcolor
Character : (OC, gijinka, fanart, anything) Gijinka
ref :
20323432_350.png

other info : Sexy, if possible. She is a party girl after all xD
payment : (treasure, gem, USD) USD (Do you use paypal?)

Could I pay afterwards, since it's USD? I'm still not sure about paypal :P
Laurel%20for%20lackingsanity_zps2rcw5alo.png

QmlGS5S.png[/url
@lackingsanity
bahahaha you accidentally pinged me! :p even though this isnt my shop, hehe
@lackingsanity
bahahaha you accidentally pinged me! :p even though this isnt my shop, hehe
@vemeot

Are you open for treasure commission? If so, I'd like a slot. Also, would you take retired apparel/sprites as payment for multiple pieces?

edit: I'm going to bed right now and will be up in a few hours. If you do accept retired stuff as payment I'd like to take it to pm to discuss about it. :)
@vemeot

Are you open for treasure commission? If so, I'd like a slot. Also, would you take retired apparel/sprites as payment for multiple pieces?

edit: I'm going to bed right now and will be up in a few hours. If you do accept retired stuff as payment I'd like to take it to pm to discuss about it. :)
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@vemeot
usd commission's are open right? If so i'll take one please!

COMISSION FORM!
username : Filtiarn
Type : Fullcolour
Character : Gijinka
ref : http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=7892&tab=dragon&did=12907885
other info : i have no idea for pose, free reign okay?
payment : usd $10 right?

Thanks! <3
@vemeot
usd commission's are open right? If so i'll take one please!

COMISSION FORM!
username : Filtiarn
Type : Fullcolour
Character : Gijinka
ref : http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=7892&tab=dragon&did=12907885
other info : i have no idea for pose, free reign okay?
payment : usd $10 right?

Thanks! <3
tNwD8Ts.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9