Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Snowy's Soundscape Selling Stand!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6ZRhVJq.png[/img][/center] Hello! Snowy here, and I'm on a mission to re-gene almost 100% of my dragons! Why? Because, I'm writing a complex lore for my lair and to go along with said lore, the dragons I have need to have certain looks. Plus, I almost exclusively buy fodder type dragons to show off how good they can look! As such, I am going to need a lot of treasure. How much treasure, you ask? Well, after running the numbers (which can be viewed in each dragon's individual profile as well as what they'll look like after geneing) I've discovered I need the following amounts of genes: [center]Poison: 4 Toxin: 3 Butterfly: 2 Cherub: 1 Iridescent: 4 Shimmer: 5 Facet: 4 Crystal: 4 Glimmer: 9 Thylacine: 3 Spines: 2 Giraffe: 1 Vipera: 1 Current: 1[/center] For a total gene amount of 44... And a total treasure amount of [u][i][b]29,598,000[/b][/i][/u]. That's a LOT of treasure! SO! What I'm going to do is open commissions for soundscapes! They can be for just about anything, though ideally I'll be making them for specific dragons or for a lair! Examples will be posted in a little while. Base prices are as follows: [center][b]50kT for 1 minute of sound 500kT for 15 minutes of sound (250,000 off!) 1 Million Treasure (Or one gene!) for 30 minutes of sound (500,000 off!)[/b][/center] Basic soundscapes include 8 layers of sounds Layer examples (but not limited to): [i]Passive/Environmental sounds: Crickets, Water, Wind, Bubbling, Electric hums, flies, Gurgling, distant groans, thunder, etc. Active sounds: Shuffling, Pot clangs, Familiar noises, fighting, flying (wing beats), snorts, etc.[/i] Note, Dragon vocalizations (like screeching or roars) are an additional charge. Unless you provide the sound clip for speaking I can't do voice acting, I am a squeaky small girl! I am, in fact, not all about that bass. HOWEVER! If you have a song in mind that just needs a bit of tweaking to be your dragon's voice, I can do that for no charge unless you've gone past your eight layers. [center]Add-ons: Dragon vocalizations: [b]25kT[/b] Looping sound: [b]FREE[/b] Additional layer of sound: [b]10kT[/b] Non-Flight Rising Soundscapes: [b]50kT[/b][/center] If you would like me to do something based off your dragon's profile or lore PLEASE include the link! Payment will not be required until the sample I provide is approved. However if you want to preview the full thing I will ask for full payment to avoid any issues with non-payments. Soundscapes can take anywhere from one day to a full week depending on complexity, and I also work full time. If you want to pay through pay-pal, please message me and we can discuss payment privately.
6ZRhVJq.png

Hello! Snowy here, and I'm on a mission to re-gene almost 100% of my dragons! Why? Because, I'm writing a complex lore for my lair and to go along with said lore, the dragons I have need to have certain looks. Plus, I almost exclusively buy fodder type dragons to show off how good they can look!

As such, I am going to need a lot of treasure. How much treasure, you ask?

Well, after running the numbers (which can be viewed in each dragon's individual profile as well as what they'll look like after geneing) I've discovered I need the following amounts of genes:

Poison: 4
Toxin: 3
Butterfly: 2
Cherub: 1
Iridescent: 4
Shimmer: 5
Facet: 4
Crystal: 4
Glimmer: 9
Thylacine: 3
Spines: 2
Giraffe: 1
Vipera: 1
Current: 1

For a total gene amount of 44...

And a total treasure amount of 29,598,000.

That's a LOT of treasure!

SO! What I'm going to do is open commissions for soundscapes! They can be for just about anything, though ideally I'll be making them for specific dragons or for a lair!

Examples will be posted in a little while.

Base prices are as follows:
50kT for 1 minute of sound
500kT for 15 minutes of sound (250,000 off!)
1 Million Treasure (Or one gene!) for 30 minutes of sound (500,000 off!)

Basic soundscapes include 8 layers of sounds
Layer examples (but not limited to):

Passive/Environmental sounds: Crickets, Water, Wind, Bubbling, Electric hums, flies, Gurgling, distant groans, thunder, etc.

Active sounds: Shuffling, Pot clangs, Familiar noises, fighting, flying (wing beats), snorts, etc.

Note, Dragon vocalizations (like screeching or roars) are an additional charge. Unless you provide the sound clip for speaking I can't do voice acting, I am a squeaky small girl! I am, in fact, not all about that bass.

HOWEVER! If you have a song in mind that just needs a bit of tweaking to be your dragon's voice, I can do that for no charge unless you've gone past your eight layers.
Add-ons:
Dragon vocalizations: 25kT
Looping sound: FREE
Additional layer of sound: 10kT
Non-Flight Rising Soundscapes: 50kT

If you would like me to do something based off your dragon's profile or lore PLEASE include the link!

Payment will not be required until the sample I provide is approved. However if you want to preview the full thing I will ask for full payment to avoid any issues with non-payments.

Soundscapes can take anywhere from one day to a full week depending on complexity, and I also work full time.

If you want to pay through pay-pal, please message me and we can discuss payment privately.

Total Genes Gotten: 0/44

Total Treasure Gotten: 0/29,598,000

Soundscape Examples will go here!

CAMPUCINE NIGHTSCAPE- Knightmare: My own OC's beast/alien form and their rider.
Total Genes Gotten: 0/44

Total Treasure Gotten: 0/29,598,000

Soundscape Examples will go here!

CAMPUCINE NIGHTSCAPE- Knightmare: My own OC's beast/alien form and their rider.
There will be three slots open, and I will complete all three before opening them again!
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
There will be three slots open, and I will complete all three before opening them again!
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
Finished soundscapes will be posted here upon the approval of the one who purchased them!
Finished soundscapes will be posted here upon the approval of the one who purchased them!
Reserved!
Reserved!
Annnnd we're open!
Annnnd we're open!
Examples getting posted in a few hours! One is an OC clip that is reminiscent of flying, and the other is a Sleipnir-like beast clip with Western style Rider!
Examples getting posted in a few hours! One is an OC clip that is reminiscent of flying, and the other is a Sleipnir-like beast clip with Western style Rider!