Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | coli turns
1 2
when my dragons have two or more turns in a row: nice

when enemies have two or more turns in a row: what did i ever do to deserve this? i work hard, i pay my taxes, and i've spent so much hard work on coli grinding and yet here you are. ruining my day again. this is so unfair and really makes it hard to like the coli. im a good person and don't deserve this.
when my dragons have two or more turns in a row: nice

when enemies have two or more turns in a row: what did i ever do to deserve this? i work hard, i pay my taxes, and i've spent so much hard work on coli grinding and yet here you are. ruining my day again. this is so unfair and really makes it hard to like the coli. im a good person and don't deserve this.
tumblr_static_cl5l56kw84gkkwcgggoo004cc.gif
@Coalesce
I don't have problems with multiple turns. It's the dodging that gets me.

When my dragons dodge an attack: nice (but it rarely happens)

When enemies dodge an attack: typical, dragons couldn't hit the broadside of a barn

When enemies dodge multiple times in a row: I'm ready to attack my dragons myself. Just what do I bring you guys in here for? To look pretty? It's a snail or a mutant manatee. Just how fast can they move? Keep it up and you'll be on lair latrine duty for the rest of your life.
@Coalesce
I don't have problems with multiple turns. It's the dodging that gets me.

When my dragons dodge an attack: nice (but it rarely happens)

When enemies dodge an attack: typical, dragons couldn't hit the broadside of a barn

When enemies dodge multiple times in a row: I'm ready to attack my dragons myself. Just what do I bring you guys in here for? To look pretty? It's a snail or a mutant manatee. Just how fast can they move? Keep it up and you'll be on lair latrine duty for the rest of your life.
LvA Contribution
When my dragons get dodged by Ancient Mushroom (no feet, rooted to ground) I'm more like... HOW.
When my dragons get dodged by Ancient Mushroom (no feet, rooted to ground) I'm more like... HOW.
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws
Oh, I'd forgotten about them. Yes, especially that. Next we're going to get rocks and trees that dodge. Meanwhile my dragons will sit there like lumps. And now there's that enemy in the ruins that actually increases the the chance that they'll miss. Pure evil.
@Cutiepaws
Oh, I'd forgotten about them. Yes, especially that. Next we're going to get rocks and trees that dodge. Meanwhile my dragons will sit there like lumps. And now there's that enemy in the ruins that actually increases the the chance that they'll miss. Pure evil.
LvA Contribution
@Sennethe @Cutiepaws Excuse the horrible drawing but Tetra doesn't have her art tablet set up. But I believe this is what happens. [img]http://i.imgur.com/iX935LG.png[/img]

@Sennethe
@Cutiepaws

Excuse the horrible drawing but Tetra doesn't have her art tablet set up. But I believe this is what happens.

iX935LG.png
6bTqNRA.jpg
@WarriorHoldings
So you're saying those aren't so much stems as really baggy pants? (now I'm going to have that song in my head all night)

Or maybe they're related to slime molds and they pop apart and ooze back together like nothing happened.
@WarriorHoldings
So you're saying those aren't so much stems as really baggy pants? (now I'm going to have that song in my head all night)

Or maybe they're related to slime molds and they pop apart and ooze back together like nothing happened.
LvA Contribution
[quote name="@Sennethe" date=2016-03-26 18:56:22] @ Cutiepaws Oh, I'd forgotten about them. Yes, especially that. Next we're going to get rocks and trees that dodge. Meanwhile my dragons will sit there like lumps. And now there's that enemy in the ruins that actually increases the the chance that they'll miss. Pure evil. [/quote] We have [i]rocs[/i] that dodge
@Sennethe wrote on 2016-03-26:
@ Cutiepaws

We have rocs that dodge
@Sennethe

Sorry that was a last second add on. But I was thinking more like Stretch Armstrong or Mister Fantastic like ability.
@Sennethe

Sorry that was a last second add on. But I was thinking more like Stretch Armstrong or Mister Fantastic like ability.
6bTqNRA.jpg
@DragonFire
I'd thought of their boulder prizes, but missed that pun.

I guess we almost have trees too. There's those vine/flytrap things in the Woodland Path. They shouldn't be so speedy either.
@DragonFire
I'd thought of their boulder prizes, but missed that pun.

I guess we almost have trees too. There's those vine/flytrap things in the Woodland Path. They shouldn't be so speedy either.
LvA Contribution
I can only completely agree
I can only completely agree
1 2