Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B] White/Rose/Pink Female
I'm looking for a White/Rose/Pink female dragon. Breed and genes do not matter. I will be scrolling her into my dream dragon. I'm paying 15k for the right color combo. First offer gets it no matter what.

IF IMPERIAL OR WILDCLAW: I will give you the 15k PLUS a free reserve from either of my Imp clutches coming up next month. One pair is already set up and I'm just looking for a good female for the other.
I'm looking for a White/Rose/Pink female dragon. Breed and genes do not matter. I will be scrolling her into my dream dragon. I'm paying 15k for the right color combo. First offer gets it no matter what.

IF IMPERIAL OR WILDCLAW: I will give you the 15k PLUS a free reserve from either of my Imp clutches coming up next month. One pair is already set up and I'm just looking for a good female for the other.
Do your part to keep Flight Rising going! Exalt your ugly, un-gened, and starter breed babies today! The economy will thank you.
bump
bump
Do your part to keep Flight Rising going! Exalt your ugly, un-gened, and starter breed babies today! The economy will thank you.
@Beryl
I have a white/rose/carmine girl if you want?
@Beryl
I have a white/rose/carmine girl if you want?
@Raegon Close, but the carmine is too red for me. I'll keep you in mind.
@Raegon Close, but the carmine is too red for me. I'll keep you in mind.
@Beryl alright, good luck!
@Beryl alright, good luck!