Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XYY and XYX hatchlings
1 2 3
@Irexiris oooooooooh ok good to know
@Irexiris oooooooooh ok good to know
I FORGOT TO FEED MY DRAGONS AGAIN
GIVE ME DRAGON FOOD PLZ

I FORGOT TO FEED MY DRAGONS AGAIN
GIVE ME DRAGON FOOD PLZ

@SandyPinestorm, you spelled my name wrong, Iriexiris is spelled I-r-i-e-x-i-r-i-s 4 'i's @Echosong120 look at the last post about pinging me, then I will see the post. Also, you can buy food in the AH, in the Forums, and in your private Wind forums you might have food bank or cafe (aka people who help feed your dragons i think)
@SandyPinestorm, you spelled my name wrong, Iriexiris is spelled I-r-i-e-x-i-r-i-s 4 'i's @Echosong120 look at the last post about pinging me, then I will see the post. Also, you can buy food in the AH, in the Forums, and in your private Wind forums you might have food bank or cafe (aka people who help feed your dragons i think)
Um... pinging? Please explain I am clueless
Um... pinging? Please explain I am clueless
@Echosong120 pinging people is a way of giving them a notification so they see your forum posts, otherwise they don't know you have posted. When i typed "@Echosong120" at the beginning of this post, that was a ping. You would ping me by typing @ then my usename right next to it like so - @Iriexiris
K?
@Echosong120 pinging people is a way of giving them a notification so they see your forum posts, otherwise they don't know you have posted. When i typed "@Echosong120" at the beginning of this post, that was a ping. You would ping me by typing @ then my usename right next to it like so - @Iriexiris
K?
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Iriexiris That makes sense... in that case, PINGPINGPING
@Iriexiris That makes sense... in that case, PINGPINGPING
wait, typing "ping" is a ping?!

I'm so confused
wait, typing "ping" is a ping?!