Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Obs/something/something - Trade imp
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Genopath I know of someone who is willing to offer an ice nest if you have a Boon.
@Genopath I know of someone who is willing to offer an ice nest if you have a Boon.
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
@Shadow him? can I have the female one? ^^;
@Shadow him? can I have the female one? ^^;
@Misfit I could get a boon. Just worried I won't have lair space to take back any babies that come out of the nest.
@Misfit I could get a boon. Just worried I won't have lair space to take back any babies that come out of the nest.
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
@Misfit He's male, I stated that before..
@Misfit He's male, I stated that before..
@Owlet Ignore that Owlet, I said that to the wrong person, it was Shadow I ment about the female.
@Owlet Ignore that Owlet, I said that to the wrong person, it was Shadow I ment about the female.
@Misfit Oh, so.. you do want him?
@Misfit Oh, so.. you do want him?
@Owlet No no, I sent the message to the wrong person, I know yours is male and I'm fine with it ^^ It was the obs/jade/jade female I was meant to say that about.
@Owlet No no, I sent the message to the wrong person, I know yours is male and I'm fine with it ^^ It was the obs/jade/jade female I was meant to say that about.
@Misfit Okay, that was really confusing. I'll send him over then!
@Misfit Okay, that was really confusing. I'll send him over then!
@Misfit Oh, I didn't realize this was why that user Shadow messaged me about the hatchling... That bothers me a little, actually. Ah well, it's just a game. Anyway, I've got an Obsidian/Jade/Jade Guardian pair, but one is my progenitor and will therefore always be account-bound and give birth to Wind hatchlings. (She's not the mother of that particular hatchling, though.) Do you want to be notified when they breed or anything? I'm saving up to get the male Shimmered as well, so I could notify you once that happens if you'd like...? [quote name="Shadow" date="2013-10-04 02:10:50"] It is a guardian (it is up to you which one male or female) because he has 2 [/quote] Also, @Shadow, not to be snippy... but I'm a SHE, not a he.
@Misfit

Oh, I didn't realize this was why that user Shadow messaged me about the hatchling... That bothers me a little, actually. Ah well, it's just a game.

Anyway, I've got an Obsidian/Jade/Jade Guardian pair, but one is my progenitor and will therefore always be account-bound and give birth to Wind hatchlings. (She's not the mother of that particular hatchling, though.) Do you want to be notified when they breed or anything? I'm saving up to get the male Shimmered as well, so I could notify you once that happens if you'd like...?

Shadow wrote on 2013-10-04 02:10:50:
It is a guardian (it is up to you which one male or female) because he has 2

Also, @Shadow, not to be snippy... but I'm a SHE, not a he.
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa Ah ok, I had no idea what was going on there, I was just told that a obsidian/jade/jade female hatchling was available. Basically I was offering to trade any of my AH hatchlings for this hatchling: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=841910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8420/841910_350.png[/img] [/url] That's all the transaction was about, I'm not sure what deal was set up between you and shadow :S
@yumehisakawa Ah ok, I had no idea what was going on there, I was just told that a obsidian/jade/jade female hatchling was available. Basically I was offering to trade any of my AH hatchlings for this hatchling:

841910_350.png

That's all the transaction was about, I'm not sure what deal was set up between you and shadow :S
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13