Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | (S) Many Arcane Skin Contest Entries :)
1 2 3 4
Now I know the title may be confusing but let's see if I can explain clearly :D After the Starfall Skin contest, I went around and offered to sponsor some of the non-chosen skins and got permission to use and sell some of them for those who liked them :) Here are the ones I've gotten so far and to prove that I have permission, each blueprint has the name of the original artist as they submitted them and are allowing me to sell em :) So get em while you can. Chances are I will only be doing one run of each but you can speak to the original artists to ask if they will do more runs. Now without further ado, the sponsored skins: Black Hole Tundra by Kaljaia [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/1857.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/art/1857.png[/img] In Stock: 1 Arcane Heralder by KidaOokami [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/1818.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/art/1818.png[/img] In Stock: 6 Fallout Skydancer by Cerby [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/1812.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/art/1812.png[/img] In Stock: 8 Each skin is 1.5k gems or the going rate equivalent in Treasure. There will be one of each in the AH at any given time for gems as long as I have some in stock but if you don't see em in there and are interested in em just let me know and I'll sell any I have in stock. Ask me the going rate, do no assume what it is.
Now I know the title may be confusing but let's see if I can explain clearly :D After the Starfall Skin contest, I went around and offered to sponsor some of the non-chosen skins and got permission to use and sell some of them for those who liked them :) Here are the ones I've gotten so far and to prove that I have permission, each blueprint has the name of the original artist as they submitted them and are allowing me to sell em :) So get em while you can. Chances are I will only be doing one run of each but you can speak to the original artists to ask if they will do more runs. Now without further ado, the sponsored skins:

Black Hole Tundra by Kaljaia
1857.png
1857.png
In Stock: 1

Arcane Heralder by KidaOokami
1818.png
1818.png
In Stock: 6

Fallout Skydancer by Cerby
1812.png
1812.png
In Stock: 8

Each skin is 1.5k gems or the going rate equivalent in Treasure. There will be one of each in the AH at any given time for gems as long as I have some in stock but if you don't see em in there and are interested in em just let me know and I'll sell any I have in stock. Ask me the going rate, do no assume what it is.
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
@EbilKira, A wonderful idea, these skins certainly deserved to be made! Along with many other wonderful entries, of course.

I am most interested in the Black Hole Tundra, would you perhaps be able to tell me what the price would be in treasure? I struggle with conversion calculations, personally.

Thank you!
@EbilKira, A wonderful idea, these skins certainly deserved to be made! Along with many other wonderful entries, of course.

I am most interested in the Black Hole Tundra, would you perhaps be able to tell me what the price would be in treasure? I struggle with conversion calculations, personally.

Thank you!
@Ravenwhisper
Hello there. They do indeed deserve to be made! The current going rate is 200 per so 300k treasure :)
@Ravenwhisper
Hello there. They do indeed deserve to be made! The current going rate is 200 per so 300k treasure :)
@EbilKira Hello and greetings!

Ah, thank you very much! I had a suspicion that it would be something in that region - looks like I shall have to pay in gems, then! It would most likely take me weeks to make that much treasure, and I doubt skins as beautiful as these will be available for that long!

So that would be 1500 gems for 1 tundra skin, correct? Shall I send them over now?
@EbilKira Hello and greetings!

Ah, thank you very much! I had a suspicion that it would be something in that region - looks like I shall have to pay in gems, then! It would most likely take me weeks to make that much treasure, and I doubt skins as beautiful as these will be available for that long!

So that would be 1500 gems for 1 tundra skin, correct? Shall I send them over now?
@Ravenwhisper
1500 gems is correct my dear :D just toss em over and I will send over the skin :) not many left now lol. I may ask the artist for one more run through with the tundra skin but I personally won't be sponsoring again after that unless a big interest builds for it and the artist gives me permission again :)
@Ravenwhisper
1500 gems is correct my dear :D just toss em over and I will send over the skin :) not many left now lol. I may ask the artist for one more run through with the tundra skin but I personally won't be sponsoring again after that unless a big interest builds for it and the artist gives me permission again :)
@EbilKira Much appreciated, they are on their way over to you now!

Yes, it does seem that particular skin is very popular! It might well be worth another run!
@EbilKira Much appreciated, they are on their way over to you now!

Yes, it does seem that particular skin is very popular! It might well be worth another run!
@Ravenwhisper
Your copy is being held until I manage my way to a computer :) and actually I only had enough to sponsor 5 of that one as opposed to the usual 10 so I have to wait to make funds to sponsor the second batch of 5 :)
@Ravenwhisper
Your copy is being held until I manage my way to a computer :) and actually I only had enough to sponsor 5 of that one as opposed to the usual 10 so I have to wait to make funds to sponsor the second batch of 5 :)
Bumping this back to the top :D Come and get em guys!
Bumping this back to the top :D Come and get em guys!
Gosh I'd sell my soul for the Skydancer skin that has to be by far my favroite SD skin i've seen so far.

To bad i cant afford anything right now...ahh well. Better luck next time.
Gosh I'd sell my soul for the Skydancer skin that has to be by far my favroite SD skin i've seen so far.

To bad i cant afford anything right now...ahh well. Better luck next time.
A
@Rothkind
Lol I doubt they'll sell out any time soon hun ;) I'm open to trades if you want to try me over pm lol. I truly loved it as well when I first saw it which is one of the reasons I sponsored it :D
@Rothkind
Lol I doubt they'll sell out any time soon hun ;) I'm open to trades if you want to try me over pm lol. I truly loved it as well when I first saw it which is one of the reasons I sponsored it :D
1 2 3 4