Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragons' Diet
1 2 3
I support for all of the same reasons as gemajgall.

*glares at the pearlcatchers for stealing the tundra food*
I support for all of the same reasons as gemajgall.

*glares at the pearlcatchers for stealing the tundra food*
Stuff will one day go here.
this would be usefull seeing as at one point in time I had a lot of guardians and a lot of imps and they just devoured a lot of meat and seafood. I've gotten to the point of just buying fodder dragons that eat either insects or plants to get rid of eccessive points in those food types instead of starving all of my other dragons to force them to eat something else.
this would be usefull seeing as at one point in time I had a lot of guardians and a lot of imps and they just devoured a lot of meat and seafood. I've gotten to the point of just buying fodder dragons that eat either insects or plants to get rid of eccessive points in those food types instead of starving all of my other dragons to force them to eat something else.
Support, It annoys me that i have almost 10k plants but only 100-300 insects and meat.
Support, It annoys me that i have almost 10k plants but only 100-300 insects and meat.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Wow, this is a great idea! It would definitely help with some people who have lots of dergs who eat all types. I personally have lots who eat insects, so having it randomized would make things much easier for me.
Wow, this is a great idea! It would definitely help with some people who have lots of dergs who eat all types. I personally have lots who eat insects, so having it randomized would make things much easier for me.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I've been trying to micromanage my food supplies lately, and one thing I've noticed is that in addition to dragons going through their preferred food in order that it's listed for that breed, the age of a dragon is also a factor. My oldest dragons get first dibs, and the ones that just hatched a few days/weeks/months ago get to eat last. This isn't much of a problem for my insect and plant eaters but is very problematic for my meat and seafood eaters.
I would love to see this issue fixed, and I think that it should be solo-food group eaters (Plants only, seafood only, etc) go first without age being a factor. Dragons that can eat from all the food groups should go last, no matter how much seniority they have. *glares at a few of my Imperials*
I've been trying to micromanage my food supplies lately, and one thing I've noticed is that in addition to dragons going through their preferred food in order that it's listed for that breed, the age of a dragon is also a factor. My oldest dragons get first dibs, and the ones that just hatched a few days/weeks/months ago get to eat last. This isn't much of a problem for my insect and plant eaters but is very problematic for my meat and seafood eaters.
I would love to see this issue fixed, and I think that it should be solo-food group eaters (Plants only, seafood only, etc) go first without age being a factor. Dragons that can eat from all the food groups should go last, no matter how much seniority they have. *glares at a few of my Imperials*
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
1 2 3