Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | A Few Scry Dragons
I've landed into a couple dragons from the randomized scry that I have absolutely fallen in love with. Prices are flexible (as long as you're willing to wait a day or two for me to get the money) and I cannot pay with gems (as I am saving up for not one, but two gem genes) Anyway, here they are ! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=4&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=1&tert=4&elem=6&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] Male Wildclaw (Ice eyes) Shadow Platinum Platinum Vipera Shimm Spines Genes are negotiable (except Shimmer, I can't afford another gem gene) Breed is negotiable (I will take Spiral, Wildclaw, or Coatl) Colours are negotiable (as long as they are in range and XYY) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=30&wing=45&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=9&tert=31&elem=5&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] Female Wildclaw (Lightning eyes) Aqua Gold Seafoam Tiger Hypnotic Glimmer Genes are negotiable (excluding Glimmer) Breed is negotiable (I will take Pearlcatcher, Wildclaw, or Skydancer) Colours are negotiable (as long as they are in range)
I've landed into a couple dragons from the randomized scry that I have absolutely fallen in love with. Prices are flexible (as long as you're willing to wait a day or two for me to get the money) and I cannot pay with gems (as I am saving up for not one, but two gem genes)

Anyway, here they are !
dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=4&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=1&tert=4&elem=6&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
Male Wildclaw (Ice eyes)
Shadow Platinum Platinum
Vipera Shimm Spines
Genes are negotiable (except Shimmer, I can't afford another gem gene)
Breed is negotiable (I will take Spiral, Wildclaw, or Coatl)
Colours are negotiable (as long as they are in range and XYY)

dragonpic2.php?body=30&wing=45&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=9&tert=31&elem=5&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
Female Wildclaw (Lightning eyes)
Aqua Gold Seafoam
Tiger Hypnotic Glimmer
Genes are negotiable (excluding Glimmer)
Breed is negotiable (I will take Pearlcatcher, Wildclaw, or Skydancer)
Colours are negotiable (as long as they are in range)
fWKq08u.gif
I`ll add more to this thread when I come across more dragons ;3
I`ll add more to this thread when I come across more dragons ;3
fWKq08u.gif
good luck!
good luck!
55WN691.png
@animegirl11012 thank you !!
@animegirl11012 thank you !!
fWKq08u.gif
bump
bump